Chapter 66

Morning, Tzuyu was the first one who woke up. She check her wife and Sana was still peacefully sleeping... She smile the moment she hear Sana's cute snore...

"Kiyowo..." She suddenly mumble... "You must be tired, because of what happened yesterday.." She added, as she stuck Sana's strand hair to her ears...

Tzuyu was about to stand up but Sana suddenly hugs her and she snuggle her body to Tzuyu....

"Please stay..." Sana said in a lowered voice still her eyes was close...

"Are you now awake?.."

"Mmmm, but I still want to sleep.." Sana added as she buried her face to Tzuyu's neck..

"How's your body? Is still aching??." Tzuyu said in a worried tone..

"Yes it still hurts, but not as painful as yesterday..." Sana answer ...

"That's good to hear. Did you sleep well??.."

"Yes."

"That's great.." Tzuyu kissed her crown, and she gently caressing the latter's arms.

"What time is our flight???.."

"This afternoon Love..."

"Okay.."

"Tzuuuu..."

"Mmmm???."

"Yesterday, what is the good news you have to tell me?."

"About that, Yesterday Nancy went to JYPE Building because she wanted to talk to me..."

"Nancy????.." Sana immediately face her wife the moment she hear Nancy's name..

"What did you two talk about ???.." 

"She wanted to apologize to us yesterday, for all what she did. Specially to you, she sincerely apologize yesterday.. and..."

"And, what???.."

"And she told me the truth.."

"Huh??..."

"She told me that Mark didn't really have the video. Mark just said that he had, because he wanted to blackmail me he used the video so that he can control me. "

"But he really have the video before, but Nancy told me that she's the one who deleted the video and that is the reason why Mark hit her..."

"B-but why Nancy will do that? W-why did she help us??.."

"Because she regret everything, specially she regret the fact that she fall in love with the wrong person.. so, we should be thankful for her ...."

"If I have the chance, I will do thank her. I also wanted to say sorry to her for being  mean..."

"You'll be able to meet her in the right time. Not now, you still need to rest.." Tzuyu genuinely smile at her...

"How many days will be staying in LA?."

"We will be going to stay in LA for Month Love.."

"Month????..."

"Mmmm ~ I already told this to JYP and he agreed."

"But..."

"No but's, just listen to me. I wanted you to rest and unwind your mind. you were just recovering from a car accident and then something bad happened to you yesterday. I don't want you to be depressed so wether you like it or not we will be staying in LA for a Month."

"But, how about your ----- ..."

Sana doesn't be able to finish what she wss trying to say when Tzuyu suddenly cut her off..

"Don't mind my work, Don't worry about it. I told you, you're more important than my work. You're my priority so please don't argue with me..."

"Arasso..." Sana pout...

"Let's get up now (灬º‿º灬)♡ so that I can prepare our breakfast..."

-

After doing their morning routines Tzuyu and Sana went downstairs... Tzuyu was busy cooking while Sana was drinking her coffee...

"Ouch..." Sana said, as she touch her lips..

"Whay happened??.." Tzuyu worriedly asked...

"My lips..." Sana said...

"May I see??.." Tzuyu saw that there's  still a little wound in her wife's lips due to Mark's roughly kiss.. "It's bleeding..." Tzuyu said..

"It's hurt (个_个)." Sana whine, and Tzuyu immediately kissed her lips... Sana's eyes went wide, the moment she feel Tzuyu gently sucks her lowered lip...

"It's not bleeding anymore 。◕‿◕。..." Tzuyu said, as she gently touch her lips..

"Ya..." Sana said, as she suddenly froze  because of what Tzuyu did..

"Kiyowo ( ╹▽╹ )..." Tzuyu messed her hair the moment she saw her wife blushing...

"A-arent you feel disgusted??.."

"Huh??.." Tzuyu curiously asked.

"S-someone kiss me, aren't you disgusted about that?.."

"No why would I be disgusted??.. I know to myself that I'm a better kisser than him."

Tzuyu cupped her face... "I love kissing you, and I would never stop kissing this lips..." Tzuyu said, as her eyes landed to her wife's lips. 

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"I love you (◕ᴗ◕✿)..." Tzuyu immediately held her waist, and pulled her closer and quickly claimed the latter's lips...

Sana was caught off guard with Tzuyu's sudden action,  but at the ended she finally gave in ... Their kissed went deeper, she wrapped her both arms to Tzuyu's nape while the latter was busy exploring her mouth... When they lips parted, they both catching their breath until Tzuyu speak..

"I still love the taste of your lips.." Tzuyu whispered...

"Tzuyu~ah..." Sana hugs her, as she suddenly feel shy...

"I love you Sana.."

"Na do Saranghae Tzuyu~ah.."

xxxx

A kiss completes the love between two persons. It is just like the finishing dot on the ‘I’ of the word ‘loving’. A secret known only to both lovers, known by their mouths instead of their ears. 👭

.
.
.
.

Good Night Sapphire's
I hope you enjoy my Update
Today 🙋🏻‍♀️