Chapter 93

Evening, Sana is the one who's in-charge in the kitchen... While Tzuyu was just in the counter wathing her...

"Love..."

"Mmmm????."

"Why you looks so hot tonight???.."

Sana was just wearing a short-short and she's wearing Tzuyu's oversized shirt...

"Are you being pervert right now???.."

"No, I just compliment you tho 😆..."

"Keep calm your hormones Tzu, I have a period today..."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Ey, seems like you're the who wants to make out tonight..."

"I'm not..."

Tzuyu walks closer to her and hugs Sana from behind...

"Don't worry, We will not make out tonight..." Tzuyu whispered as she kissed Sana's nape, and it cause this to the latter to quiver... "Maybe next time..." Tzuyu added...

"Ya ~ You're being horny everyday..."

"It's your fault... You're always tempting me..." Tzuyu lean her chin to the latter's shoulder...

Sana face her and starts pinching the latter's nose...

"Stop being horny..."

"I love being horny because of you 🙂 I love you Mommy ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu quickly kissed Sana's lips...

"I love you too, Tzuyu~ah...."

"Daddy, You should call me Daddy..." Tzuyu pouts...

"Fine..." Sana cupped her face... "I love you too Daddy (✿ ♡‿♡)..."

"Good (灬º‿º灬)♡..."

"By the way, Did you have your lunch earlier???... I didn't saw you in the cafeteria..." Sana suddenly said...

"Mmmm, don't worry I had my lunch earlier... How about you??? Did you have your lunch???.."

"Yes, With Momo and Nayeon Unnie..."

"By the way, how's Mina Unnie???.."

"She's still quite, and she feels so down when she's in the dorm... She doesn't eat well and sleep early...."

"She already broke up with Chaeyoung Unnie..."

"Ehhhh?????.. how did you know???.."

"Uhmm, she told me,  I saw her at rooftop the other day..." .

"Ohhhh, that must be hard for her to make that decision... I feel sad for her..." Sana sadly said...

"Everything will be fine soon, Don't worry okay???.."

Tzuyu said, as she gently rubs the latter's arms...

"We are actually planning to have a vacation this coming week..."

"Really???.."

"Mmmm, since we already done promoting our music video Jihyo decided to have a vacation, it will also help this to unwind Mina's Mind so that she can finally move on..."

"Where???.."

"Hawaii...."

"Ohhhhh, so I'll be alone here next week.."

"Who told you that your gonna be alone??? You will come with me tho..."

"Really (◕દ◕)????..."

"Mmmm, Since you don't have any schedule right now 🙂 besides you're really oblige to go with me since I need someone who will take care of me..."