Chapter 92

JYP Entertainment

Chaeyoung went to the dance practice room where Tzuyu is practicing and luckily the latter is there...

"Unnie..."

"Tzuyu~ah... Can we talked???.."

"Sure..."

Tzuyu get change first before they both went downstairs and direct go to the cafeteria...

"Are you alright???.."

"I'm not..."

"I heard that Mina already broke up with you..."

"Yeah..." Chaeyoung sadly said.

"Is that it???..." Tzuyu curiously asked...

"What do you mean???..."

"Unnie, are you kidding me??? You hurt Mina Unnie... She's totally down right now, and she broke up with you and all you just can say is 'YEAH'....??? are you serious?.."

"What do you want me to do?? She don't like me anymore I already broke her heart...."

"Daebak... Chaeyoung Unnie, You're not the Chaeyoung I know... What happened to you??? ..."

"I don't know..."

"Look me in the eyes and answer me..." Tzuyu said and Chaeyoung slowly looks at her. "Do you still like Somi Until now???.."

"I'll admit yes. I-I love the attention she's giving me. You know how prayed for this right????..."

"You're in a relationship with Mina Unnie, For God's sake... So you're just used Mina Unnie???.."

"Sorry..." Chaeyoung lowered her head down...

"You know what, Do something before someone else will take her away from you... Get yourself together...."

While they're talking Tzuyu suddenly saw Mina, Nayeon and Momo but when Mina saw Chaeyoung she quickly run away and go upstairs...

-

After talking with Chaeyoung, Tzuyu brought some foods and went to the rooftop hoping that Mina was there and luckily the latter was there so she smile...

"Ahemm..." Tzuyu fake a cough and it get Mina's attention, she turned around and saw Tzuyu...

"Tzuyu~ah...."

"Hi Unnie (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

"What are you doing here???.."

"Me??? Uhmmm, I just wanted to smell some fresh air..." Tzuyu smile...

Tzuyu noticed that Mina was still looking down probably because she saw Chaeyoung again...

"Here..." Tzuyu handed her the food she brought...

"What's this???.."

"I took your food yesterday, so I'm returning it (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。 ...."

"Komawo..."

"Unnie...."

"Mmmm???..."

"I went to the hospital yesterday..."

"Hospital??.."

"Mmmm, and the doctor asked me to exercise daily because it's good in my health..."

"Really??? Then???.."

"I told him. 'Yes Dr. I'm playing tennis, football, and cricket daily' ..... The doctor smile to me... And asked me if how long I played ..."