Chapter 88

Lunch break Tzuyu decided to have her lunch outside the building since Sana and her is still not talking... She message Elkie and now she's heading to their favorite restaurant ...

"Tzuyu~ah (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

Elkie greeted Tzuyu the moment she saw the latter...

"Unnie (*˘︶˘*).。*♡.." Tzuyu smile and seated in the chair...

"Where's Sana Unnie??? I thought you're with her???."

"We are not talking tho .."

"Why? Did you two fought???.."

"We had a argument last night about Chaeyoung Unnie..."

Tzuyu tell Elkie Everything why she had an argument with her wife...

"Then where is your wife right now??.."

"She's in JYP, she's with her members..."

"I don't know that you can bare to avoid Sana Unnie..."

"To be honest I can't take it anymore... I wanted to asked for a lunch earlier but, I'm afraid that she will reject it tho..."

"She's just concerned with her friend, you should understand her...."

"I understand that, but last night it seems like she's blaming me... She's pointing the blame on me..."

"Maybe you just misinterpret it Tzu ...."

"I don't know..." Tzuyu pout...

"ㅋㅋㅋ Ya ~ you should talk to her..."

"No, if I have a fault Sana also have a fault... I'm always the one who saying sorry ..."

"Ya ~ since when did you build your pride???.. you have a pride now huh.."

"It just that... I was just annoyed. I didn't do anything tho and she was just blaming me..."

"Because she's concerned to her friend and she thought that you're siding with Chaeyoung even though it's your friend's fault .. "

"I'm not siding anyone Unnie.."

"Let's see if you really can handle avoiding your wife... I know you're dying to talked to her tho.." Elkie smile..

-

Meanwhile Sana, Nayeon and Jeongyeon are in the cafeteria and they are currently having their lunch...

"Where is Tzuyu? I haven't seen her??." Jihyo suddenly asked while looking at Sana.

"I don't know?..."

"Ehh?? wait, did something happened to the both of you???.." Jeongyeon asked...

"We argued last night..."

Sana pout, Sana became more sad when Tzuyu didn't really gave her message. She's been waiting for it but she just wait for nothing.. she thought the latter was also mad...

"Ya, you should talk to your wife.. Actually I saw her earlier and she's staring at you until she just walk away ..." Jeongyeon said..

"Really???.."

"Mmmmm..."

"But why did you two fought???." Jihyo curiously asked.

"It's because of Mina and Chaeyoung..."

"Ohhhh, Sana talked to your wife later... I know you both want to talked to each other but your pride, please .... do not let your pride prevail."

"It's not my fault tho..." Sana pout...

"Sana~ya it doesn't matter who's fault it is... Jihyo was right, talk to Tzuyu later..."

"Fine, I will..."

"Great..."

"By the way, how's Mina??? Did she already talked to Chaeyoung???.."

"No, Not yet... She don't want to talk to her..." Jihyo said...

"I feel sad for Minari... She doesn't deserve this kind of pain..."

"Don't worry Sana, Mina is a strong person... She will overcome this problem..."

"Jeongyeon is right, Sana~ya... Everything will be fine... Maybe she just need more time to think..." Jihyo added.

"I just can't believe that Chaeyoung will gonna do that to her..." Sana said.

"I hope Chaeyoung will realize the mistake she did. I hope she will not give up to Mina..."

"I hope so too..."

xxxx

I was supposed to upload this yesterday at 3:00 PM...

°°
Have a wonderful Day
Sapphires ‼️❤️

Next Update:
3:00 PM
8:00 PM