Chapter 75

5:00 PM when Sana and Tzuyu woke up, after on what happened on them earlier... Tzuyu was hugging her wife, while Sana was head was lying down on Tzuyu's arms.

"It's 5:00 o'clock already..." Sana said while she saw the time in the wall clock...

"ㅋㅋㅋ We've been sleeping for 5 hours..."

"It's your fault..." Sana mumbled...

"ㅋㅋㅋ Did I made you tired??.."

"What do you think??.."

"ㅋㅋㅋyou like it too." Tzuyu jokingly said..

"I didn't say that, I didn't like it.." Sana suddenly said..

"So, you like it??? ( ╹▽╹ )..."

"I do.." Sana shyly said as she buried her face to the latter's neck....

"I love You ~ Sana (◕ᴗ◕✿)..."

"I love you More Tzuyu~ah ❤️..."

-

After cuddling of over 30 minutes Tzuyu and Sana decided now to get up and prepared for their dinner...

"I'll just gonna take a bath.." Sana said..

Tzuyu turned to face her and smirked..

"Why are you smirking???.." Sana curiously asked...

"I'm going to bath too, if you want we can take a shower together?.." Tzuyu smile at her..

"No!.." Sana said, as she throw her a pillow and it perfectly landed this to Tzuyu's face...

"Ouchh..." Tzuyu rubs her nose...

"Just prepare our dinner!... You pervert!.." Sana said as she quickly walks to the bathroom ..

Tzuyu just laugh and shook her head the moment she hear that Sana really locked the door...

"As if I can really go there ~ I still love my life ^^..." Tzuyu mumbled to herself as she walks out to their room.

Tzuyu prepared now their dinner, and minutes later Sana finally came out from their room ..

"You look so fresh 😊.." Tzuyu asked..

"Ya ! ~ calm your hormones or else I'll really going to kill you tonight Chou Tzuyu..." Sana said as she seated on the chair...

"You freaking scares me ヽ(。◕o◕。)ノ...." Tzuyu give her a cup of coffee... "Here's your coffee Ma'am..." Tzuyu messed her hair...

"Your phone has been ringing since earlier, aren't you going to answer it???.."

"It's Tiffany, I'll just gonna answer it later..."

"Psh ಠಿ_ಠ..."

"They're going to leave soon, so you don't have to worry okay 😊.."

"I would I worry, I know you can't cheat on me tho.." Sana suddenly said, and it made this to her wife to look at her...

"How can you be sure i won't cheat on you??.."

"Because you love me, and I know you can't hurt me. I was just annoyed a bit because your attention is not on me, and it seems like Darren was the only one you were talking earlier..." Sana pout...

"Actually, I've been bored talking to Darren a while ago."

"Eh??? ~ You've been laughing with him earlier tho.. I don't even understand what you two are talking about.."

"We just talked abou their family businesse and the reason why I laughed is because when he's courting her girlfriend he really shy and Don't know what to do..."

"He has a Girlfriend???.." Sana shockingly asked.

"Yes Love. They're 2 years already. She's also a celebrity in Taiwan.."

"Ohhhhh...."

Tzuyu just smile by watching her wife's reaction...

"Feeling at ease eh??? 😂.." Tzuyu teasingly said...

"If he has a Girlfriend then that's good to hear, hoping them a long lasting relationship..."

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why you're mood suddenly change??.."

"Nothing, I'm just happy for them 😊.."

"Is that really the reason? Or your happy because you know that he can't now make a move on me?.."

"Both ~  why do you have any plan to flirt with him???."

"Nothing..." Tzuyu walks closer to her.. "I love flirting with you more tho..." Tzuyu kissed her forehead .....

"That's good to hear then (✿ ♡‿♡) .." Sana said.... "Daddy Tzu..." Sana added in a lowered voice, but still Tzuyu hear it ...

"What did you just say???.." Tzuyu smile..

"Nothing..." Sana said, as she sips on her coffee...

"ㅋㅋㅋ Okay, I'll gonna pretend that I didn't hear it ..." Tzuyu jokingly said and It made this Sana to blush .... "You look like a blushing tomato Love (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ ..."

"Numohae 😤 ...."

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Mommy Saranghae..." Tzuyu cupped her face and give her a sweet kiss on her cheeks...

"Ya ....."

"Kiyowo, I love you Sana ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

" I hate you ...." Sana pout and she tried to avoid Tzuyu's eyes ...

"ㅋㅋㅋ I take that as an I love You (◍•ᴗ•◍).."

xxxx

Good Night Sapphire ❤️