Chapter 96

Tzuyu and Sana finally safely arrived in their house.. they immediately do their evening routine before they went down to prepare their dinner...

"Love...."

"Mmmm???.."

"I'm planning to buy a bike..."

"Bike???? Bicycle....???.." Sana once again asked...

"Nope, I mean motor bike..."

"Ehhhh??? ...."

"Mmmm 😊 ..."

"But, do you know how to drive it???."

"Uhmm, yeah..."

"Ohhhh...."

"Should I buy???.."

"No."

"Eh???..."

"Tzu, There's a lot of people involved in motorcycle accident ...."

"Love I'm a responsible driver... You know that.." Tzuyu said, as she wash the pan...

"I know but how about the others???..."

"You're just thinking too much Love... I can handle it..."

"Do you think I can handle if something happens to you????..."

"Love, you're just thinking too negative... I can drive and I'm a responsible, I know what I'm doing...."

Sana deep a sigh as she put down Gucci in the floor and face the latter...

"I don't want to argue with you Tzu..."

"I'm not arguing with you. I'm just asking your permission..."

"I told you I'm not giving you permission, just buy a car instead of motor bike. "

"I already have a car Love... I want motorbike..."

"Then Fine if you really want it then buy! Why are you still asking my permission if you will just disagree in my answer..."

Sana this time is now sulking, she carry Gucci and went to the living room... 

"Love...." Tzuyu tried to call her but the latter didn't bother to look at her.....

Minutes later, Tzuyu finally done cooking she's been calling Sana from the living room but the latter isn't responding.....

Tzuyu decided to check her and she suddenly smile the moment she saw Sana peacefully sleeping in the couch while hugging her dog...

Tzuyu walks closer to her and bend her knees.. she gently touch Sana's face and slowly caress it...

"Kiyowo ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

Sana finally awake because she suddenly feel Tzuyu's presence... She slowly opened her eyes and saw Tzuyu...

"I hate you...." Sana said and a lowered voice and then she pout, and it made this to Tzuyu to smile...

"Let's eat now... Dinner is ready..."

"I don't want to eat..."

"I won't buy that motorbike, so stop worrying now..." Tzuyu sweetly smile at her and gently caressing her face...

"Really???.."

"Yeah, You're right there's a lot of people involving in motor accident I also don't want you to worry..."

Sana immediately seated and hugs the latter...

"Komawo Tzuyu~ah (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ please understand me, I just don't want you to get hurt..."

Tzuyu smile. "I know Love, I understand... I just opened that topic because I thought it's a good  idea, but don't worry I won't buy it now..."

"Komawo ❤️..."

Tzuyu face her.... "Are you still mad???.." she asked and Sana just shook her head...

"I love you Tzuyu~ah (◕દ◕).."

"I love you more Sana..." Tzuyu genuinely smile at her and kissed her forehead... "Let's have our dinner now ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ...."

-

After having their dinner, Tzuyu and Sana stayed at the living room ....

"Love..."

"Mmm???.."

"Are you really sure you want us to react in 'My heart went oops'..??..."

"What do you mean???.."

"It's not a movie tho...."

"Really????.."

"Yeah, it's actually a tiktok video from the Philippines..."

"Ohhhh, so what's wrong if it's a tiktok???.."

"You still didn't watch or search what it is???.."

"No not yet..."

"Here, you check this..."

Tzuyu handed her phone to Sana and she let the latter to watch it...

"Ohhhh...Goshh..." Sana said as she covered her mouth when she saw the first video... "Ya ~ did you watch this????.." Sana asked the latter...

"No, I didn't watch the full video..." Tzuyu said as she averted her eyes...

"Ya ~ Chou Tzuyu... You finish watching it aren't you????..." Sana said as she lean her face closer to Tzuyu, and it made this to the latter to gulp...

"L-Love..." Tzuyu lean her back to the couch while her wife was slowly leaning closer to her...

"You already finish watching it???... Answer me...."

"Fine, I watch it."

"THE FULL VIDEO? 😳..."

"Love let me explained okay, you know sometimes we need to be more curious I finish watching the first video so my curiosity kills me if I don't watch the second video.... You know, I until I finish it 😁..."

"Pshh, Pervert 😑..."

This time Sana was now on top of Tzuyu, Tzuyu just hug Sana's waist...

"I'm not pervert love..."

"I'm sure you enjoy watching it... Right???..Right?????..."

"Uhmmm, kind of 😁..."

"Nu mohae!..." Sana suddenly bites Tzuyu's shoulder ..

"Ouch!... Love...." Tzuyu whine ....

"You're such a pervert Chou Tzuyu...."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Don't worry, As if I have plan to touch them... the fact that I love touching yours 😊❤️..." Tzuyu said, as her eyes landed to Sana's over cleavage...

"Daebak...." Sana suddenly uttered...

"Yours are more Perfect love ...." Tzuyu kissed the tip of Sana's nose... "

xxxx

Good Night Sapphires
😊❤️