Chapter 65

When they already got home, Tzuyu  quickly walks Sana to their room...

"Take a rest okay? I'll just gonna cook some foods for you... I'll be downstairs..."

Tzuyu said, while she is gently caressing the latter's cheeks but Sana suddenly held her hand...

"Don't leave me please.. I-I'am scared..." Sana said, as her eyes became teary...

"Arasso...." Tzuyu seated on the bed, and she open her arms to Hugs her wife. "I'll stay here..."

"Tzuyu~ah..." Sana hugs her back...

"Shhhhh....I'm here now Love.. forget what happened earlier ... I'm here now, I won't leave you..." Tzuyu whispered while she kissed Sana's crown...

"I-I'm scared..." Sana's voice craked and Tzuyu feel how really scared her wife is...

"Don't be... I'm here... Sana... I won't let that happen again. I will not allow Mark to touch you again. I'll gonna kill him, I swear to God if she touch you again..."

"I feel tired... My body is aching..."

"You need to eat..." Tzuyu was about to stand up but Sana once again hold her hand like a little child...

"Don't leave me please?.." Sana said and pout..

Tzuyu walks to their walk in closet and she get some clothes...

"Here. Change first. Then, let's go Downs together..."

Tzuyu helped Sana to get her clothes change and after that they went downstairs... Sana was sitting on the counter while watching her wife cooking...

"Love...drink this." Tzuyu handed her the cup of tea. "It will helps you to regain your energy..."

"Komawo..."

"Tomorrow, We will go to LA..."  

"LA???.."

"Mmmm, I already talked to JYP pdnim earlier. He gives me permission to take you in LA to have a vacation. And doctor Kim also suggested that much better if I take you out of the country so that  you can quickly forget what happened...."

"But, h-how about your work?..."

"Love, you are more important than my work and don't mind Mark anymore, because I won't stop until he's locked up in Jail. JYP also said that he'll going to help us... So you don't have to worry okay?.."

"Thank You, Thank you for saving me earlier. I thought.... I thought no one will going to save me..."

"Sorry, If I'm late. I knew he already had touched you and hurt you before I came. sorry for not being with you at the times he was hurting you...."

Sana stood up from the chair and she walks closer to Tzuyu...

"Don't blamed yourself..." Sana hugs her tightly... "What matters now is that we are still together Tzuyu~ah.." Sana added...

"You're right..." Tzuyu smile, as she face the latter... "Damn that jerk..." Tzuyu mumbled as she was caressing Sana's bruises on her face... "How could he hit this face, How could he hit you..." Tzuyu added, as she was intently staring to Sana's face...

"I promise from this day that no one will hurt you again..." Tzuyu lean her face and she kissed Sana's bruise on her cheeks...

"I won't let anybody touch you, I won't let them hurt you again..." Tzuyu added as she hold Sana's hand, and she quickly kissed Sana's bruises on her wrist...

"I love you Tzuyu~ah...(〃゚3゚〃).." Sana hugs her tightly...

"I love you More Sana ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu kissed her crown...