Chapter 70

It's been 4 days since Tzuyu & Sana went to Los Angeles. Everything was fine, Sana is getting better everyday even though sometime she's hard to sleep but Tzuyu is on her side watching and taking care of her.

8:40 PM

Tzuyu and Sana are seating on the bed while watching some netflix movie when Sana notice that Tzuyu's phone was ringing....

"Your phone is ringing Tzuyu.." Sana said...

"Ohhh... I'll just gonna answer it.."

"Okay."

Tzuyu get her phone and excuse herself. And after 15 minutes she came back ... She seated beside the latter, and Sana suddenly look at her.

"Who is that??..." Sana asked ...

"It's Tiffany... She just asked where we were staying..."

"Ohhh, okay." Sana said, as she continue watching...

Meanwhile, Tzuyu just smile she opened her arms and she sneakily put it to the latter's shoulder.

Sana didn't protest instead she lean her head to her wife's chest and continue watching and Tzuyu just kissed her crown....

While in the middle of watching, the  Scene suddenly went to an intimate scene where the two girls are starting making out inside the car...

Tzuyu & Sana's faces suddenly blush, Tzuyu gulp while Sana trying herself to calm...

"Daebak, why is so hot here.." Tzuyu mumble as she was fanning her face...

"The hell is this scene..." Sana said to herself...

Tzuyu's heart beat suddenly beat so fast the moment the girl start moaning because of the pleasure that her partner is giving...

Tzuyu can't help but to Gulp.. and Sana hear it...

"Damn.." Tzuyu said as she was starting to cursing herself.

"Ahhhh...Ohhh God.. sh*t faster..."

Tzuyu was trying to calm herself, because by just watching the two ladies making out make her hormones slowly turning on...

"Damn this Movie..." She said...

"Are you alright??." Sana asked when she check her wife.. and she noticed that Tzuyu was starting to sweat...

"Uh?? Ahhh y-yeah..." Tzuyu awkwardly smile..

"Ahhhh... That's right.... Ohhhh faster..."

"Why are you sweating???.."

"It's so hot here Love.." Tzuyu get the remote of the AC and adjust the temperature...

"Are you sure???.." Sana lean her face to Tzuyu, and it made this Tzuyu's eyes to went wide...

"Y-Yeahh... 😩..."

"Ohhh God... I'm cumming!! Ahh f*ck..."

Tzuyu's face blush more, the moment when the two ladies is now reaching their climax..

"I-I need to drink some water.." Tzuyu stood up as she immediately went to the kitchen...

"Ughh, That was so embarrassing 🤦." Tzuyu curse herself.

Tzuyy stayed at the kitchen to calm herself, she don't want to go back since She don't want Sana noticed she's already turning on because of the movie they've watch.

After some minutes Tzuyu decided now to go back to their room, the television was now already off, and there she saw her wife who was now lying on the bed..

"What are you still doing there? are you still not sleeping?.." Sana suddenly asked the moment she saw her wife, who now standing on the door...

"Huh? ~ ah.. yeah, I'm also going to sleep now.." Tzuyu smile and she quickly laid down beside her wife but Sana was surprised when Tzuyu turned her back to her...

"Tzuuuu..."

"Mmmm???.."

"Are now sleeping???.."

"Mmmm..."

"Why are you not facing me???.."

Sana put het her hand to Tzuyu's shoulder and it made this to the latter to gulp..

"The heck is happening on me...." Tzuyu mumbled to herself...

"Tzuyu~ah...." Sana starts to whine while shaking Tzuyu...

"What??... Just sleep now Sana.. you need to rest early..."

"How can I sleep if you're not facing me... I don't wanna see you back ( ˶ ❛ ꁞ ❛ ˶ ).."

"Just sleep Sana..."

"I'm slowly turning on, what is happening on me... Ughhh.." Tzuyu mumbled..

"Have you feel turning on because of what we watch earlier??.."

Sana asked, and Tzuyu suddenly her eyes went wide the moment Sana asked that...

"Huh??? I-I'm not... J-Just sleep now love..."

"Why are you stuttering then??? And you can't even face me..."

"I'm just sleepy, Let's sleep now...Good Night..." Tzuyu said, still not facing her wife...

"Fine, then don't..." Sana pout and then she now laid down in the bed without also facing the latter .....

Meanwhile, Tzuyu suddenly feel guilty she check her wife and the latter was also back facing her while hugging her own pillow. Tzuyu make a sigh, she went closer to her wife and gently put her arms to Sana's waist. Sana suddenly smile, the moment she feel Tzuyu's presence from behind so she decided to turned around and face her... The moment she turned around their face was now an inch closer to each other... and now Tzuyu and Sana was staring at each other...

"Why don't you like to face me???.."

"Cause I might not gonna control myself..."

"So, really turning on????.."

"Mmmmm.."

"I know you won't do it..." Sana smile and as she gently put her hand to Tzuyu's face... "I know you 🙂 thank you for taking an effort to control yourself. I know it must be hard for you...." She added...

"I love you (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

"I love you more Tzuyu~ah ( ˘ ³˘)♥.."

"I really feel so embarrassed to you earlier, sorry..."

"I know, and It's okay 🙂 don't worry..."

Sana  smile as she buried her face to the latter's neck, but suddenly once again she face her wife...

"Tzuuuuu..."

"Mmmm???.." Tzuyu looks at her.

"Where's my good night kiss Tzuyu~ah??.." Sana pout...

Tzuyu chuckled because of Sana's demand.

"Good night Love.." Tzuyu genuinely smile at her and immediately kissed her forehead...

"Good Night Tzuyu~ah ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Sana smile and she quickly kissed Tzuyu on her lips before she buried her face once again to the latter's neck...

xxxxx

Have a wonderful Day
Sapphires ‼️‼️
😂😂