Chapter 5

Meanwhile, Sana's heartbeat suddenly beat so fast the moment she saw the guy infront of her...

"V-Vernon..." She uttered...

"Hi Sana...." Vernon smile at her. "It's nice to see you again...How are you?."

"I-I'am fine..."

"I heard you're married now..."

"I'am.." Sana held Tzuyu's hand... "She's my wife. Tzuyu..."

Vernon looks at Tzuyu, they made an eye contact but Tzuyu immediately averted her eyes..

"It's nice to meet you Tzuyu, I'm Vernon..." Veron smile as he extend his hand..

"It's nice meeting you too..." Tzuyu also extend her hand and have a shake hands with him...

"You're living here?.." Sana asked.

"No, I'm just having my vacation.."

"I see..."

"Sana, we're going to be late." Tzuyu whispered to her... .

"Ohh... Vernon, it's nice to see again but we need to go now..."

"It's alright.. I'm happy to see you Sana..." Vernon sweetly smile at her...

-

While they're inside the bus Sana noticed Tzuyu's silence.. Tzuyu was just staring blankly at the window.. 

"Tzu?..." Sana seated more closer to her as she cling her arms to the latter.

"Hmmm??.."

"Are you alright??.."

"Yeah, I'm fine..."

"You seems not Tzu..."

Tzuyu lowered down her head, she badly want to asked Sana but she don't have any courage.. 

"You seems bothered.. What's the problem??.."

"Uhm, Love... Can I asked you a question?.."

"Sure?? About what?..."

"That guy, Vernon... He seems familiar with me, I think I already saw him before.. Uhm, what's your relationship with him?.."

"Vernon is my ex boyfriend..."

Tzuyu suddenly looks at Sana...

"Is he Mr.Twix??.."

"How did you know about his nickname?.."

"I just accidentally hear it while you're talking with your friends in the coffee shop while we are in Japan..."

"Ah, Is that the reason why you became quite that time..."

"Mmmm.. Sorry..."

"Why are you saying sorry??.." Sana gently caressing the latter's face... "Tzu, If you're bothered that I will do the same mistake again, I assure you don't have to worry..."

Tzuyu looks at Sana ... "I will never hurt you again, I'll promise that..."

"Sana..."

"I love You Tzuyu..." Sana kissed the latter's lips...

"I love you..." Tzuyu genuinely smile to her as she kissed the latter's hand..

-
After 30 minutes of Travel they already arrived at Fraumünster Church. There's still few people visiting the place so they didn't struggle to tour the whole place ......

"Whoahhh, look at the view Tzuyu~ah..." Sana amazingly said...

"Let's take a picture..."

Tzuyu ready her camera and take a selfie with Sana... The couple who near beside them offer to take a photo of them...