Chapter 48

Sana and Tzuyu was now currently heading on their home. Sana didn't still tell to her wife that she got a message from Vernon earlier and the fact that they will meet each other tomorrow.

"Love, what do you want for dinner tonight??.."

"Uhmm, chicken stew? ~ whatever you want to eat (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ ).."

"Arasso.." Tzuyu held Sana's hand and kissed it... "By the way Love, how's Nayeon and Dahyun Unnie???.."

"Uhmm, they're still not talking. Dahyun is still avoiding Nayeon Unnie..."

"How about Momo Unnie?.."

"She's blaming herself. I talked to her earlier and she's also hurt, seeing Nayeon Unnie and Dahyun fighting because of her..."

"She really don't have any feelings for Dahyun Unnie?.."

"No, nothing.. she only see Dahyun as a little sister... She didn't know that Dahyun was slowly falling for her because of the fan service they're doing before.."

"They more need time and Space, specially Dahyun Unnie she really need more time to heal her heart. Don't worry Love Dahyun Unnie can be definitely move on soon, not now but soon..."

"I hope so, Cause I don't want them to fight, and I don't want to see them like this. We have an upcoming comeback, so we really need unity..."

"Dahyun & Nayeon Unnie ~ know what they're doing.. trust them.." Tzuyu said in assurance, so that Sana won't worry too much.

-

When they got home, Sana immediately do her night routine before she walk downstairs to check her wife in the kitchen...

"Tzuyu~ah..." Sana suddenly hugs her wife from behind...

"Mmmm?? Are you now hungry??.."

"Tzuuu..." Sana whine...

"What???.." Tzuyu face her...

"I-I have something to tell you..." Sana pout..

"Sure, what is it???.."

"I-It's about V-Vernon..."

Tzuyu suddenly froze when she heard Vernon's name...

"Vernon... ~ what about him???."

"I received a message from him. He wanted to meet me tomorrow because he wanted to tell me something..."

"Then?? You agree??.."

"Y-Yes..."

Sana answer, She know that Tzuyu will get mad so she ready herself...

"So, what do you want from me?? Are you expecting that I will give you permission?."

"No, I'm not. It just that I'm just saying.."

"Why did you agree?? ~ you know what happened before right??..."

"I agree because, I wanted him to meet you.. I wanted Vernon to meet my wife..."

"H-Huh..."

"You will come to me tomorrow Tzu... And Don't worry because Vernon is a good guy..."

"I didn't say that he's a bad guy ..."

Tzuyu turned her back and continue what she was doing. When suddenly she feel Sana hugs her again from behind...

"Are you mad??.." Sana asked in a lowered voice..

"I'm not..."

"Really???.."

Tzuyu once again face her wife, and cupped her cheeks... "Thank you for telling me. Thank you cause you didn't hide to me..." Tzuyu genuinely smile at her and kissed her wife lips...

"So, you're gonna go with me tomorrow? (灬º‿º灬)♡...."

"I will. (◕દ◕).." Tzuyu said and immediately kissed her forehead...

-
After having their dinner, Sana  volunteer to wash all the plates while Tzuyu head upstairs to take a bath...

When she's done washing all the plates she now headed upstair, and exactly Tzuyu cameout from the bathroom...

Sana's face immediately heated up the moment she saw Tzuyu drying her hair, she can't help but to day dreaming since her wife was just too hot in her eyes right now and she suddenly gulp the moment Tzuyu shake her head ...

"Ugh..what I'm thinking???.." Tzuyu mumble to herself as she slightly slapping her face...

"What are you doing??..." Tzuyu curiously said as she noticed Sana, slapping her own face.

"Huhh??.."

"Why are you slapping your face??.." Tzuyu smile as she laid down beside Sana..

"M-my tooth hurts..." Sana excuse..

"Really?..." Tzuyu lean her elbow to the bed and face the latter. "May I see.." Tzuyu gently touch Sana's face and it made this to Sana's face to blush more...

"I-I'm okay now..." Sana said, and she was about to turned around but Tzuyu stop her and she immediately went on top of Sana..

"Calm your heart Love... ~ I still didn't do anything (^^)..."

"Yaaaa ......"

"You're beautiful (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.." Tzuyu gently caress her face and then  she immediately kiss the latter's forehead.

"I can stare your beauty for the whole day.." Tzuyu smile and once again she give Sana kiss, this time it's on her cheeks...

"I love you ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu whispered..

Sana wrapped her arms to the latter's nape..

"I love you too, Tzuyu~ah (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。.." Sana smile, and her eyes landed to the latter's lips... "Your lips are seducing me right now..." She added, and it made This Tzuyu to laugh..

"Really??? (✿ ♡‿♡).." Tzuyu lean her face and kissed the latter's lips.

"Good night Tzuyu~ah 🙂❤️.."

"Good night Love ❤️..

xxxx

There were four readers who asked me recently if I'm planning to create a new story.
Yes, I already have plans but as much as possible, I avoid creating another book while I'm still doing one because I will not be able to update it simultaneously.

My goal is to finish this book first, so I can already start creating a new one!
(灬º‿º灬)♡

°°°°

Have a wonderful Night
Sapphires 🙋