Chapter 15

Tzuyu went to JYPE to meet Park Jin Young, and after that she go to the vocal room and she exactly bumped Chaeyoung there.

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"Unnie..."

"How are you??.."

"Good..."

"How about Sana Unnie??.."

"She's doing fine, but she still don't remember me.." Tzuyu sadly said.

"Don't worry, she will remember you soon.. just patiently wait for it..."

"I will..."

"If I will have time, I'll gonna visit her this weekend.."

"Sure Unnie..."

"I heard that you will be attending Louis Vuitton Show this coming Thursday?.."

"Yeah, I will be attending with Jeongyeon Unnie.."

"By the way, The Unnie's are planning to have a one week vacation in Philippines."

"Really?.."

"Yeap, since they just already done promoting their songs and JYP gives them permission to have their vacation... And Minari Invited us..."

"I'm okay with it, so that Sana's mind can relax even in just a few days.."

-
Meanwhile, Sana was still irritated on what the latter did earlier so an idea pop up on her mind and then she smirked.

Tzuyu was now leaving the Building when suddenly Nayeon and Momo saw her.

"Tzuyu~ah!..." Momo shouts...

"Ohh, Unnie...."

"How are you?.." Nayeon asked.

"I'm good Unnie?.."

"You seems not ~ Is Sana giving you a hard time?.."

"Uhmm, Kind of.. but It's okay I can bare it Momo~Unnie.." Tzuyu said she smile with full of sincerity. 

"Don't worry, Everything's will be fine Tzuyu~ah 😊.." Nayeon said as she taps Tzuyu's shoulder.

"I hope so Unnie..."

"Will visit your house tomorrow, since we don't have yet schedule.." Momo happily said.

"Really? Sure Unnie. Sana will happy to hear that.."

"Okay, we will just messaged you tomorrow."

"Are you now I'm going  home??.."

"Ani, I'm still have a radio guesting..."

"Oh, I see. Okay We'll just see you tomorrow then.."

"Arasso. Bye Unnies.."

"Bye Tzuyu~ah 🙋.."

-

Tzuyu directly wet to SBS building to have her radio guesting ... And after that, she passed by to buy some pizza and a bouquet of pink roses.

"For sure she will like this.." Tzuyu said, as she looks the roses...

5:00 PM

After an hour of travel, Tzuyu finally arrived at their house.. when she entered, she saw Sana in the living room while watching TV with Gucci.

When Sana noticed her presence she just rolled her eyes.. Tzuyu walks closer to her, and smile...

"For you..." Tzuyu  handed her the pink bouquet of roses..