Chapter 18

6:30 PM When Tzuyu prepare Sana's dinner, The latter was still in her room she didn't bother to go outside feeling guilty for what she did.

Tzuyu check the time, she went upstairs to called Sana... She opened the door and see her wife lying on the bed and Tzuyu hear some sobs from the latter...

"Sana..."

Sana suddenly stood up, when she hear Tzuyu's voice. She sneakily wipe her tears and face the latter.

Tzuyu was right, Sana is crying.. she badly want to hug her but she will stick on what she said earlier..

"Dinner is ready.. You can now eat.." Tzuyu said in a cold tone...

Sana notice that Tzuyu was dressed up..

"A-are you going somewhere??.." She asked.

"I will not sleep here. I already cook your dinner. Eat now..."

"W-Where are you going??.."

"Somewhere. Don't worry Momo Unnie will coming here tonight...."

"Tzuyu, I-I'm sorry..."

"I'll go ahead now.."

Tzuyu turned her back and quickly close the door. When she's now walking downstairs She deep a sigh, she's hurt seeing Sana crying she badly want to comfort the latter but she hold herself because she wanted Sana to realize her worth even though Sana still not remember her memories with Tzuyu.

-

"What? What did you do???.." Momo asked. She's finally arrived and they're currently now in the living room..

"I throw my wedding ring at the pool.." Sana said, as she lowered her head..

"What????? At the pool????? Ya  ~ Sana Tzuyu can't swim... Why did you do that???.."

"I-I wanted to tease her.. I didn't mean to throw it I want to pissed her off...I don't want to defend myself, It's my fault..  I admit it..." Sana said..

"You know what, she didn't tell me earlier what you did...." Momo said, and Sana suddenly looks at her. "She call me Sana, and She told me that she had a fight with you, but she never told me the cause of your fight..."

"She's crying Sana...your wife is crying to me earlier.."

"Momoring I didn't mean to hurt her 😥.."

"Open your heart with her Sana..."

"I remember some scene earlier, B-but its too blurry I hear Tzuyu's name... "

"You know what, better to say sorry to Tzuyu... She's hurt, you hurt her Satang.."

"I already said sorry to her, but she told me that she don't need it..."

"Who gets the ring in the pool?.."

"Tzuyu...."

"Oh, God.... You see that Sana??? She's willing to risk her own life for her love for you. And the ring you  threw, that's important to her because it's the symbol of Tzuyu's love for you..."

"Where is she??.."

"She will sleep in her friend's condo."

-
Meanwhile Tzuyu directly went to Elkie's condo, Elkie allowed her to stay at her condo since Tzuyu's unit has been sold after her wedding.

"Here, drink this.." Elkie put down the cup of tea. 

"Sorry, Unnie for disturbing you. I have nowhere else to go."