Chapter 60

After her vocal lesson Tzuyu went to the recording room to meet Chaeyoung... While TWICE are busy practicing for their upcoming comeback this coming week.

"What???? That's a serious problem Tzuyu. He's absolutely blackmailing you..."

"I know.."

"So, what's your plan?.."

"To be honest I don't know what to do, I don't want to ruin Sana's name with everyone specially to my parents."

"How about we can asked for JYP pdnim's help, maybe she can help you Tzu.."

"JYP pdnim  doesn't know about Sana's video, and he didn't even know that we broke up before.. I don't want JYP pdnim to be disappointed with Sana..."

"So what are you planning to do now???.. Mark is really insane.. I thought he change already but, he's got worse when he was taken to the mental institution."

"I don't want to hurt Sana..."

"Tzu, in your situation you're going to hurt Sana... If you didn't divorce her, People will hate her, she will receive tons of negative comments and if you will going to divorce her, you'll gonna break her heart... Mark is insane but he's really using his brain, He's genius..."

"I'm still thinking ~ and I really don't know what to do..."

"Think carefully about your decision. don't worry I'm just here, I can't be of help but I won't leave you Tzuyu~ah. I will support whatever you decision you've made..."

"Komawo Unnie..."

"Your always welcome Tzu..."

-

After talking with Chaeng Tzuyu decided to visit Sana in the Dance Practice Room and exactly TWICE are having their break.

"Tzuyu~ah!!! 😍.." Sana immediately runs to her the moment she saw Tzuyu... "You're here.." Sana happily said as she hugs the latter.

"I just missed you..." Tzuyu sweetly smile as she kissed the latter's forehead. "Hi, Unnies 🙂.." Tzuyu greeted Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Nayeon....

"Hi, Tzuyu~ah...🙋🏻‍♀️.." Jihyo wave her hand.

"Where are the other Unnies??.."

"They are having their snacks at the cafeteria...." Jeongyeon said...

"How about you?? ~ don't you have any schedule today???." Nayeon asked.

"I did my vocal lesson earlier Unnie 🙂.."

"Ohhhh, I see.."

"Did you have your snacks already???.." Tzuyu asked Sana.. but her wife just shook her head..

"Do you want to eat??.."

"Mmmm 🙂..".

"Let's go..." Tzuyu messed her hair. "Unnie, We'll just eat..."

"Sure, no problem Tzuyu~Ah. Keep safe." Jihyo said.

-
Tzuyu walks Sana in the parking lot, she decided to brought the latter in the coffee shop...

"We're going outside??.." Sana curiously asked.

"Yeap 🙂 ~ there's a newly open coffee shop near gangnam I wanted to try it together with you..."

"Okay (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.."

While driving, Tzuyu's other hand was holding her wife's hand...

"I saw Mark earlier.." Sana suddenly said, and Tzuyu looks at her...

"Really??.."

"Mmmm he actually smile at me, but I didn't smile back...."

"You're not really going to fall for him again???."

"No, not anymore.. I made a promise with you so I will never broke what I've said to you..."

"I'm happy to hear that Love.." Tzuyu smile and kissed Sana's hand...

"I don't know what's his plan, but one thing is for sure, I'll fight for you. I will not allow him to destroy what we have today. You've been fighting for our relationship before, and now,  it's my turn now Tzuyu~ah
ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ.."

"Komawo (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。..."

-

When they arrive at  the said coffee shop, Tzuyu immediately ordered in the counter...

"It's looks nice here ❤️.." Sana said, as she was looking around... "How did you find this place??.."

"I just saw it, the other day when I was heading home 🙂.."

"Ohhhh, Thanks for bringing me here ❤️."

"Your welcome (◍•ᴗ•◍)..."

"Love..."

"Hmmm???.."

"Are you happy????.."

"With you??? ~ Of Course Tzu (✯ᴗ✯).."

"No, at your work ^^ ...."

"Of course, being an idol is my dream because I wanted to make my granny proud of me. She actually wanted me to be an idol since I'm a little, so when I grow up I decided to audition and luckily I accepted in JYPE so I'm very Thankful with Park Jinyoung pdnim (◍•ᴗ•◍).."

"Your grandmother must be happy for you (◍•ᴗ•◍) you already made her dream come true.."

"Yeah, I know she's happy now... But eventually she didn't have the chance to see me performing in TV since she died before I got accepted in audition..." Sana sadly said...

"I know she's happy for you Sana (•‿•) and she's proud of you..."

Tzuyu smile at her as she gently caressing the latter's hand.
After they eat, Tzuyu & Sana went back to the JYPE Building...

"Tzuyu~ah, let's go home together later.."

"Sure (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) just send me a message.."

Sana walks closer to her, and hugs her wife tightly...

"Thank you for this day Tzuyu~ah.." Sana sweetly said.. 

"Anything for you Love (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.." Tzuyu smile and kissed the latter's crown...

"I love you (✿ ♡‿♡)..."

"I Love you more 🙂❤️.."

By Sana's answer Tzuyu already made up her mind, her wife's sake is the most important for Tzuyu. Sana is the most important person in her life, she will do everything for her. She don't want to see Sana being hated of millions of fans...

xxxxx

Is she going to divorce Sana or not?
Mind to share your own thoughts??

Have a wonderful
night Sapphire 🙋🏻‍♀️

Tomorrow's Update:

🔻9:00 AM
🔻3:00 PM
🔻8:00 PM