Chapter 82

Morning, Tzuyu woke up when suddenly she didn't feel her wife's presence.. she slowly opened her eyes and she just remembered that Sana went to work early since they will be having TV guesting in Korean Variety Show Running Man....

Tzuyu stand up and quickly do her morning routine. After that she walks downstairs and Gucci immediately saw her ...

"Gucci ...." Tzuyu smile as she carry her dog... "Your Mom left early...." She said, and Gucci just barked ... "Did you eat already????..." Gucci once again barked, Tzuyu just smile since she already know that Sana really feed Gucci before she leave ...

She directly went to the kitchen and there's she saw the breakfast food that her wife prepared for her, and while she was eating she suddenly received a message from Elkie.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You Received a  Message
From
Elkie Unnie

Elkie:
Tzuyu~ah (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

C.Tzuyu:
Unnie 😍

Elkie:
Have you already guys arrive in Seoul???

C.Tzuyu:
Yes, We already  back since last week...

C.Tzuyu:
How about you, where are you right now??

Elkie:
I just came back from Thailand, I held a fan meeting there...

C.Tzuyu:
Oh, I see...

C.Tzuyu:
Let's have a coffee next time...

C.Tzuyu:
I miss hanging out with you.... 🙈❤️

Elkie:
Sure ^^

Elkie:
How about your wife???
How is she??  I heard about the news one month ago... I she okay now???

C.Tzuyu:
She's doing fine now, Unnie... 😊

Elkie:
That's good to hear ... ~
Where are you right now???

C.Tzuyu:
Home 🏡
How about you???

Elkie:
Condo, I just actually arrived just now. And I'm currently resting...

C.Tzuyu:
Ohhh, Alright 😊

Elkie:
Tzu, I'll just gonna message you again later, I'll just gonna sleep...

C.Tzuyu:
Sure Unnie, take some rest (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Elkie:
Arasso (。♡‿♡。) bye 🙋🏻‍♀️

-

After having a breakfast Tzuyu quickly took a bath and get ready for work... When she arrived in JYP Entertainment Building, she bumped with Chaeyoung ....

"Chaeyoung Unnie!..."

"Tzuyu~ah..... "

"Let's have a coffee ....."