Chapter 3

After 11 hours, 30 minutes. Tzuyu and Sana was now finally safely landed on Zürich-Kloten Airport in Switzerland.

1:30 PM when the two of them arrived in Hotel Bristol Zurich... Sana immediately lay on the bed the moment they enter in their room...

"Whoahh, my back hurts..." Sana said...

"Take some rest love.. do you want me to bring you food here? I'll call the service staff downstairs..."

"Okay...." Sana answer as her eyes was still close..

"Okay, I'll just gonna change my clothes first...."

After changing her clothes Tzuyu immediately call to the service staff to bring them some foods.

Tzuyu seated in the bed and she stare at Sana...

"Are you tired?.." Tzuyu asked as she gently caressing the latter's head..

"Mmmm.." Sana pouts...

"Take some rest..." Tzuyu kissed the latter's forehead...

Minutes later their foods has been finally delivered in their room..

"Love... Eat first..."

Tzuyu arrange all the foods in the table... Sana stood up and seated on the couch....

"Where are we going tonight Tzu??.."

"We will just stroll and we will go shopping, the malls are just near in our hotel..

"Alright 😊 ..."

After they eat, they decided to took a nap, Sana was lying on the bed while Tzuyu was on the couch watching some swiss movies.

"Tzuuuuuu...." Sana whine...

"Hmmm??.."

"Tzuyu~ahhh..."

Tzuyu stood up and walks to check Sana...

"What???.."

"Can you just stop watching, and lay next to me???.." Sana pouts... "Or, watch me sleep instead.." Sana sweetly said..

"Aigooo ^^ ...fine just give me a second.."

Tzuyu went back to and turned off the TV then as Sana said she lay next to her... And the moment she lay next to Sana, the latter quickly hugs her and snuggles herself to her.

"Aw ~ My baby is so tired..." Tzuyu smile as she was gently caressing the latter's back...

"Just stay by my side Tzu..."

"Okay, I will... Take some rest now.."

_

Tzuyu was just browsing her phone while her left arm was on the latter's back, when suddenly she noticed a pair of eyes watching her.. she look at Sana, the latter was now fully awake and she was just staring at Tzuyu ..

"You're awake.." Tzuyu smile at her, and kissed her forehead...

"What time is it??.." Sana asked, still her arms continue hugging Tzuyu..

"Uhm, it's 5:15 PM now Love..."

"Mmmm..." Sana rubs her eyes..

"Kiyowo ^^..." Once again Sana received another kissed from the latter. "Did you sleep well?." Tzuyu asked..

"Mmmm 😊...."

"That's good then ..."

"How about you?, Why you didn't sleep?.."