Chapter 8

Friday Morning, Sana was the first one who woke up... She check the latter beside her who is now tightly hugging her.

Sana face the latter and seeing an angel in front of her makes Sana smile... Sana open her arms and she gently caressing the latter's face...

"I love you Tzuyu..."

"I love You More ❤️.." Tzuyu said, as she slowly opened her eyes and hugs Sana closer to her.

"Ya ~ You scare me..."

"Are you enjoying the view? 😊.."

"I didn't know you're awake .." .

"It's been 1 hour now since I woke up, and It's been 1 hour now since I start admiring and staring your beauty 😊❤️.."

Tzuyu kissed the latter's forehead. "Good Morning Love.."

"Good Morning Tzuyu~ah 😊❤️.." Sana snuggle herself more to the latter...

"How's your sleep?? Did you sleep well?.."

"Mmmm.." Sana laid down on Tzuyu's top..

"What's your schedule today??.."

"We have a fan signing event today. How about you??.." 

"I will start the recording today..."

"We can't be able to see each other again..." Sana pouts at her ...

"Aigooo.." Tzuyu pinched the latter's cheeks..

"I can't stand not seeing you for the whole day 😌.."

"Fine, after my recording I will passed by on your fan meeting."

"Really?? 😍.."

"Yes ^^ ...." Tzuyu said as she was gently caressing the latter's back...

-

After cuddling for some minutes the two decided to prepare, Tzuyu was in the kitchen preparing their break fast while Sana was now taking a bath.

And After Sana taking a bath, her phone suddenly beep in the side table she walk closer and check the person who message her in  this early morning.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
Unknown

Unknown:
Sana it's me.

Unknown:
Vernon

Unknown:
Can we talk ??

Sana's heart beat suddenly racing so fast the moment she read Vernon's name. She didn't reply and completely ignore the message.

She went downstairs and the breakfast was already prepared...

"You're here 😊.."

"You cook a lot ❤️🙈.."

"So that you can eat well, sit down so that we can start to eat..."

"Arasso .."

Sana put down her phone in the table and while they are having their breakfast her phone was suddenly ringing ... Sana check it and she read in the screen the same number earlier so she turned off her phone...

"Who is it??.." Tzuyu curiously asked.

"Uhm, it's from unknown caller..."

"Really?? Maybe it's just from a random fan... Don't answer it, and Be careful Love ..."

"Don't worry, I will 😊..."

-

After an hour Sana was now picked up by her manager, and they we're now heading to the TWICE fansigning event in Gangnam.

Sana check her phone and she received a lots of message from Hansol...
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
Unknown

Unknown:
Sana please?

Sanapomu:
I'm sorry but we don't need to talked Hansol and we have nothing to talk about.

Unknown:
Give me the chance to explain, please?

Sana didn't reply anymore as she ignore Vernon's message...

-
TWICE's are now having their fan meeting, while Tzuyu was now starting to record her song in JYPE building..

"Job well done Tzuyu~ah... You sing it well.." Park Jin young p-dnim compliment her as she clap her hands.

"Kamsahamnida..." Tzuyu bow her head..

"Tomorrow we will fix the date of  releasing for your new song, your manager will call you okay?.."

"I understand P-dnim..."

After recording her song in JYPE Tzuyu was now heading to Gangnam to see Sana...

Meanwhile Jun and Vernon was inside of the coffee shop...

"Did she response??.."

"Yes but it seems like she doesn't want to talk to me.." Vernon sadly said as he take a sip on his coffee..

"Just let her go, there's a lot of girls there. Sana is happy now..."

"I know but, I just wanted to explain why left before.. I have a lot to say to her."

"You may want to explain but the problem is that she doesn't want to talk to you anymore."

"I don't have any plan to ruin her marriage, it just that.... "

"Do you still love her???.."

"I'am..."

"Dude, You will just only ended up hurting yourself, especially when it came right out of her mouth the words that you don't want to hear so you better turn your feelings to others."

-
After an hour of driving Tzuyu has been arrived in the said place.. she was picked up by TWICE manager outside and walks her through the waiting room.

Minutes later, TWICE fan signing even has been successfulness done. Sana received a message from Tzuyu that she's been arrived and currently waiting for her...

"Tzuyu~ahhh! 😍.." Sana excitedly run to her the moment she saw the latter...

"Hi love 😊😊..." Tzuyu quickly hugs the latter... "How's the fan meeting??.."

"It's good, there's a lot of ONCE who attended the event.."

"Really? That's good to hear ^^ ..."

"Hi, Tzuyu~ah 🙋.." Nayeon greeted the latter..

"Annyeong Nayeon Unnie 😊..."

"Tzuyu~ahhhhh 😍..." Momo run to Tzuyu and hugs the latter...

"Hi, Momo Unnie ❤️..."

"Are you guys going home now?."

"Are we going home?.." Tzuyu asked Sana.

"Mmmmm.."

"Okay, let just have our lunch in the house..." Tzuyu said...

"Don't you get tired of being with each other??😄.." Jeongyeon curiously asked...

"Unnie, if you love someone you will never get tired being with them." Tzuyu answered..

"Whoahhh, very well said Tzuyu~ah 😍.." Jihyo clap her hands...

"We will go ahead now Unnie.." Sana said..

"Arasso... Take care 🙋.."

xxxx

Next Update:
3:00 PM  &  8:00 PM