Chapter 89

7:40 when Sana finally arrived in their home, when she get inside she saw no one. Sana walks upstairs and she was surprised to see Tzuyu who was about to stripped off her clothes, Meanwhile Tzuyu suddenly feel her presence she looks at Sana, they made an eye contact but both each other quickly averted their eyes..

Tzuyu get her clothes and went directly to the bathroom... Sana suddenly feel that Tzuyu is still mad and have no plans to talk to her so she quickly changed her clothes and went downstairs...

When Tzuyu done changing her clothes her eyes suddenly looks her wife...

"Where is she???.." Tzuyu mumbled...

Tzuyu went downstairs to prepare their dinner, and she saw her wife sitting in the counter while eating some pizza ....

Tzuyu was about to continue to walk through the kitchen when suddenly She hear Sana talked..

"Gucci~chan... H-How can I apologized to Tzuyu???...." Sana asked, while Asking Gucci who was now in front of her...

"I think she's still mad???.." Sana pout, and it made this to Gucci to bark...

"She's didn't bother to talked to me earlier or send me any message..."

Tzuyu, just smile while watching her wife...and hearing those words from the latter made her heart happy ...

"I'm not mad at her, it just that I was just really irritated last night...."

Once again Gucci Barks at her...

"Kiwoyo..." Tzuyu mumbled..

Meanwhile, Gucci saw Tzuyu standing near the kitchen he barks at her and runs to Tzuyu...

Sana turned around and she saw her wife... She feel nervous and she really don't know what to do, she quickly stood up and put her plates in the sink and she was now  about to walks away when suddenly Tzuyu grab her waist and hugs her tightly...

Sana was surprised because of what Tzuyu did, she didn't expect that the latter will hug her, knowing that they're not talking with each other...

"T-Tzuyu~ah..." Sana mumbled...

"Sorry...." Tzuyu whispered to her ears...

When Sana hear it she hugs her wife tightly...

"Sorry, sorry if I was too hot headed last night..." Sana said in lowered voice enough for her wife to hear it.

"It's alright..." Tzuyu smile and  kissed her crown...

"I miss you ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

"I miss you more my squirrel (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )..."

Tzuyu face Sana, and her heart suddenly melt by just simply looking at her wife...

"I love you Tzuyu~ah (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

Tzuyu smile, and quickly claimed Sana's lips... Sana was suddenly caught off guard but seconds later she just found herself kissing back the latter...

Their tongue battle in a great dominance, Until their kiss went to a raw, deep, and passionate kiss.

Sana just wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's nape and brought the latter closer to her as the moment she opened her mouth Tzuyu quickly slipped her tongue inside.