THE STONES

*Y/N

"From the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then, boom! The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals, hurtling across the virgin universe. These Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence." Wong said as they showed us the magic with the stones on it. 

"Space. Reality. Power. Soul. Mind. And Time." Strange did his finger tricks and his necklace opened and I saw the green gem: Time Stone. 

"Tell me his name again." Tony said.

"Thanos. He's a plague, Tony. He invades planets. He takes what he wants. He wipes out half the population. He sent Loki. The attack on New York. That's him." Bruce said as he went near Tony. Tony stand and seems to be attentive with every word they explained. When Bruce mentioned Loki and the attack on New York, his eyes widen. I went near him and held his hand. He looked at me as I put my lips on his shoulder. 

"This is it..." Tony whispered. I rubbed his back and looked at Strange. "What's our timeline?" Tony asked as he tried walking.

"No telling. He has the Power and Space Stones, that already makes him the strongest creature in the whole universe. If he gets his hands, on all six Stones, Tony..." Bruce said.

"He can destroy life on a scale hitherto undreamt of." Strange said. 

"The Vanish." I said while staring straight at the ground. 

"Did you seriously just say "hitherto undreamt of"?" Tony said. I never got to looked at them as I try making some plans on my mind. 

"Are you seriously leaning on the Cauldron of the Cosmos?" Strange asked.

"Is that what this is.... ?" Tony said. As I looked at them, the cloak slapped him. 

"I'm going to allow that. If Thanos needs all six, why don't we just stick this one down the garbage disposal?" Tony said.

"No can do." Strange said.

"We swore an oath to protect the Time Stone. With our lives." Wong said.

"And I swore off dairy, but then, Ben & Jerry's named a flavor after me, so...." Tony said.

"Stark Raving Hazelnuts."  Strange said.

"It's not bad." Tony said.

"A bit chalky..." Strange said. 

"A Hunka-Hulka Burning Fudge is our favorite." Wong said.

"Same here." I said. Tony looked at me with a 'really' look face. I just shrugged my shoulders at him. 

"That's a thing?" Bruce asked me.

"Whatever." Tony said. I nodded my head at Bruce. Then, I looked back at Tony. "Point is: things change."

"Our oath to protect the Time Stone cannot change. This Stone may be the best chance we have against Thanos." Strange said.

"And still conversely, it may also be his best chance against us." Tony said. 

"Well, if we don't do our jobs." Strange said.

"What is your job exactly, besides making balloon animals?" Tony asked. 

"Tony, not now..." I said warning Tony. But, he didn't look at me for once.

"Protecting your reality, douchebag." Strange said and the two of them continued to make eye contacts at each other.

"Can we just discuss this right now, so I can go back to my kids?" I asked a bit out of patience.