OFFER

*Y/N

~After a couple of weeks~

Me and Tony are in Upstate, specifically, at the Avengers Compound. To be honest, I missed this place. But now, it's working. Me and Tony are about to meet Peter at the compound. I am sitting at my own office. I heard my phone rang and I looked at it and saw it's an unknown number. But, when I saw the number, I immediately recognized it. 

"Hey, what's up?" I asked. 

"Nat said to call you and I called you. So, what's up?" I heard Steve said. 

"I just wanted to tell you that I want you and Sam to be James' godfathers." I said happily.

"James.. So it's a boy?" 

"Of course it's a boy, Steve. Still on the run?" I asked.

"We still are."

"How long do you guys have to run away?" I asked.

"As long as they accept us." Steve said and I heard him sighed on the other side of the call. Just then, I heard a knock on the door and I saw it open and saw Tony.

"Hey baby, just wanted to tell you that the kid is here." Tony said. 

"Okay, I'll be there." I told Tony and he just waited for me on the doorway. 

"Is that Tony?" I heard Steve asked.

"Yeah. I gotta go." I said.

"Okay. Talk to you soon, Y/N." 

"Bye." I ended and put my phone on the table and proceeded outside with Tony. We held hands and we both smiled at each other.

"Who were you talking to?" He asked.

"Just Jessie." I lied.

"How is she?" He asked.

"Well, she's fine. She just had a baby and she'll be back to work next month." I said. 

"Wow! What did she gave birth? Girl or a boy?" 

"A girl." I said. 

"Ooohh, James might be her boyfriend." Tony teased and we both laughed.

"Oh come on, Tony! They're still baby. And please, I want to enjoy the moment while they're still babies. I don't want my kids to grow fast." I stopped and faced him. 

"Don't worry baby, we can still make more." Tony said and peck my lips. I laughed and we began walking again. 

"Are you sure you still want more kids after what happened?" 

"I'm still giving you more time to recover and heal. For now, it's just making love and sex without conceiving." He said. 

"So, you want me to take pills again?" I asked. 

"If it's alright." Tony said as he shrugged.

"Okay." I said. I wrapped my hand on his arm and put my head on his shoulder. Then, we saw Happy and Peter looking at the quin jet as it flew out.

"Oh, there they are. How was the ride up?" Tony asked.

"Good." Happy said. 

"Give me a minute with the kid." Tony said. I let go of him and stayed beside Happy.

"Seriously?" Happy asked.

"Yeah. I gotta talk to the kid." Tony said as he nods.

"I'll be close behind." Happy said.