MEETING 2

*Y/N

~The following morning~

I grabbed a cup of coffee from the kitchen and sat on the stool and put my hands on my head and sighed.

"Oh God.." I said and my throat were scratchy.

"Something happened to you?" I heard Nat asked as she got herself a cup of coffee.

"I didn't sleep well. I missed the kids and all those overthinking thoughts came." I lied. But, I'm good at keeping secrets so, she won't find something wrong with my excuse.

"I have a good feeling about this." Nat said.

"I hope you're right." I said. Then, I finished my cup of coffee. I asked her to refill it and she did. Then, the two of us went to the living room's couch and I lay on it and sighed.

"Why don't you take a break today?"

"I can't.." I said. "I still have work to do."

"You need to rest." Nat said.

"That's alright. I'm just homesick." I said.

"Where's Tony?" She asked.

"I don't know. He wasn't in the room when I woke up." I said.

"FRIDAY, where's Tony?" Nat asked.

"Mr. Stark is at the lab." The AI said.

"Since what time?" I asked.

"Since 6 am miss." I looked at my watch and saw it's 9 am.

"I better go get him." I told Nat and she nodded her head at me. I went to the lab and saw him doing my job.

"Hey! Those are my suits!" I said and I chuckled at his shock face.

"Don't you dare scare me like that." Tony said and he grabbed his chest. I laughed at him and I weakly sat beside him. I put my arms on the table and I lay my head on top of it.

"Tony, I'm so tired..." I said and I heard him chuckled.

"You asked for it. In fact, you begged for more." Tony began to chuckled and I slapped his arm.

"Shut up! Nat noticed me looking like this and I just told her that I'm feeling homesick and I began to overthink this mission." I said.

"Okay.. I'll tell that if anyone asks." Tony kissed my head and I looked at him worked.

"Can I help?" I asked as I pout my lips.

"No. You're tired and it's entirely my fault, so no work for you." He said. Just then, we heard the door opened and saw Scott and Bruce entered.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning." Scott said.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Bruce asked worriedly.

"I'm fine. Just didn't sleep well." I said and I lay my head on Tony's shoulder.

"Why?" Scott asked.

"Homesick and overthinking." Tony said and he kissed my head. Bruce and Scott nodded understandingly.

"Why don't you rest up? We know what to do with the suits." Bruce said.

"I wanna help." I said.

"Well, you're tired." Scott said.

"Yeah, but--"

"I'll bring her to bed." Tony said and he immediately carried me, bridal style.

"Tony!!" I said while shrieking.