SHIELD

*Y/N

~New York City~

~7 PM~

I got inside the cab and I got my phone and called Tony.

"Hi baby, have you arrived in New York?"

"Yes, babe. I arrived safely. I'm on the way to the meeting."

"Where is this meeting of yours?"

"Company.. Don't you dare take a peek on it."

"I won't! I promise."

"You better not!"

"I promise.."

"What are you currently doing, Mr. Stark?" I asked him.

"Oh nothing, just trying to replicate the arc reactor with a new upgrade."

"Kind of exciting.." I said as I gave the money to the cab driver. I went out of the cab and went inside the building.

"Sort of, but not that fun."

"I wish I was there to help you." I went first to my office and I opened my laptop and tried to open the system command to my building. Just then, I denied JARVIS and Tony's system connection through my building's system and to my AI.

"Hey--What!!?"

"Bingo!" I said and he laughed guiltily. "It's a confidential meeting babe. Maybe when the time comes, I'll tell you. But right now, it's not the right time babe.." I told him.

"Okay..(He sighed) Just make sure to tell me everything, okay?"

"I will babe. I promise. But, will you still love me if you learned something from me?"

"(He faked a gasp) Did you cheat on me while I was gone?!"

"What the--Tony! I won't cheat on you, that's not my thing."

"I know it's not your thing, baby. I trust you. I just wanted to protect you ever since something happened to me."

"I know, but I can protect myself, Tony. You don't need to worry that much."

"Yeah, I'll just let you focus first on your meeting. Can we talk after your meeting?" Tony asked.

"Sure babe. I'll just call you--" I was cut off when I heard a knock on my door. I looked at it and saw it opened and there, stood Natasha. She signed me to come with her and I nodded my head.

"Uhm, babe. I gotta go, the meeting is about to start."

"Okay. I'll talk to you later. I love you."

"I love you a lot Tones." I said as I ended the call. I stood up and went towards Nat.

"How does it feel that your man's back?" Nat asked as we walked towards my boardroom.

"Relieved." I said as I nod my head. I opened the door and the both of us went inside and I saw Coulson, Agent Hill, Fury and Clint.

"Alright. Everybody gather around." Fury said while me and Nat took a seat beside Barton.

"What's this Fury?" I asked him.

"It's about the unbelievable escape of Mr. Stark from the cave in Afghanistan in the hands of Raza, one of the Ten Rings' Leader." Fury said. Just then, Coulson turned off the light and the projector light was seen and we saw the footage of a flying robot and went to crash down on the sand in the middle of nowhere.