SOKOVIA FIGHT

*Y/N

I wore another vest inside my suit for me to protect my bump while having the mission. I heard the door opened and when I looked at it, I saw Tony. I went back to fixing my tools on my belt and I heard him sighed and closed the door behind him.

"Y/N, honey..." I heard Tony said. I ignored him and I went to the bathroom to fixed my hair into a tight ponytail.

"Y/N, please talk to me..." Tony went inside the bathroom and looked at me. 

"Fine, just hear me out please..." Tony said. I looked at him and crossed my arms on my chest.

"Okay... I really hate the silent treatment." I rolled my eyes and walked out of the bathroom, but Tony held my waist and pulled me back. 

"Okay okay! I'll talk.. I'm sorry I lashed out at you, I never meant to say those awful things to you. I know I hurt you and maybe you can't forgive me right now, but I was just so tired of Steve ranting and ranting things to me. So, please forgive me if I lashed out my anger to you.." Tony said. I just sighed and removed my arms from my chest. 

"You deserved that silent treatment because you hurt me and your kid, jerk!" I said. 

"I know, and I'm deeply sorry..." Tony said. He pulled me into a hug and I felt him kissed my head. I hugged him back and I smiled. 

"I love you Tony.." I said.

"I love you and the baby, too." Tony broke the hug and he leaned in to kiss my lips.

"Now.." He began as he broke the kiss.

"Please protect yourself whenever I'm not there beside you... I can't afford to lose the both of you, okay?" He said worriedly.

"I promise." I said. He kissed my forehead.

"That's good." He said. After a while, me and Tony went down and meet with Bruce and Steve. I sat beside Steve and looked at the boys.

"No way we all get through this. If even one tin soldier is left standing, we've lost. It's gonna be blood on the floor." Tony said.

"I got no plans tomorrow night." Steve said.

"I get first crack at the big guy. Iron Man's the one he's waiting for." Tony said.

"That's true, he hates you the most." Vision said as he walked passed us. I laughed at Vision's sarcastic replied. 

"He may have JARVIS but he has my AI's sarcasm." I told Tony. Tony just looked at me and he squinted his eyes at me. Tony just looked to where Vision went.

~At the jet~

As Captains, Steve and I get to give them a pep talk.

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out." Steve said.

"All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building." I said.

"We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right." Steve continued.

"Alright team, time isn't in our hands. So, let's start flying and remember your jobs." I said. I looked at Clint and nodded at him. He began to fly the jet. I looked at the team and they kept themselves occupied. I went near Wanda and sat beside her.

"I'm sorry--"

"It's what Ultron wants." I cut her off. 

"You thought he's right, but he wasn't." I continued. "At the coast, I am trying to give you a warning, but you never let me." 

"Still, I'm sorry. Your vision, it might--"

"I know. We both understand that the hallucinations were about to come true.. If not, it might be the opposite." I said.

"What do you mean opposite?" She asked. I looked at her with slight fear.

"If it's not me who's going to die, Tony might. But, the reason of a death is there." I said. "The reason of death is a complication while giving birth to our kid." I said.

"What could be the opposite?" She asked. "Tony might die on a different mission?" 

"Maybe, I don't know."

"You're scared of knowing that it might came true, because you're pregnant." Wanda said.

"Truth be told." I said. "If that happens, I want my kid to grow up. He or she can grow up without me, the kid needs to learn and live life. On the other hand, me? I already live my life to the fullest. I don't want Tony to suffer..." 

"He might not die, but he'll suffer for losing you..." 

"The only choice that I'll be giving him is me or his kid. I kept telling him about the kid." I looked down at the ground as I felt tears fell down. I closed my eyes trying to control my tears. I felt hand on my back. I looked at her and she gave me a hurt, but comforting smile.

"I'll try to keep you safe." She said.

"Thank you." I told her. She smiled at me and I began to use my watch and connect my AI. 

~Sokovia~

Me and Wanda used our telekinesis to tell the people of Sokovia to evacuate.

After a while, we saw robots flying in the sky. 

"Tony, we've got armies." I said. I saw robots flying near me. I used my force field to fight against the robots.

"I know." Tony said. 

"FRIDAY! The Vision?" Tony asked his AI.

"Boss, it's working. He's burning Ultron out of the net, he won't escape through there." FRIDAY said. The robots keep coming on me until I felt one robot shot me on the side. I lay on the ground and I groaned. 

"Fuck!" I groaned.

"Y/N, what happened?" I heard Tony asked. Think of a lie...Think of a lie!

"Nothing. A couple of robots passed by me, but it's taken care of." I said. I stood and used my invisibility and stealthily attacked the robots. Just then, I felt the ground began to shake violently. 

"ARIA, what's happening?" I asked my AI.

"Miss, Sokovia is going for a ride." ARIA said.

"The Vibranium core has got a magnetic field, that's what's keeping the rock together." I heard FRIDAY through my intercom since, I've connected Tony and FRIDAY into me and ARIA's system. Tony insisted so, he knows what's happening with me.

"If it drops?" Tony asked.

"Right now the impact would kill thousands. Once it gets high enough: Global extinction." FRIDAY said.

"What if I used my magnetic field?" I asked FRIDAY.

"No, you will not." Tony suddenly said.

"You might die, miss." ARIA answered. 

"Y/N, don't do it, please..." Tony said.

"Fine, I won't. But, what do we have to do to stop this?" I asked.

"I'll think of something." Tony responded.