IN COMA

*Tony

It's been a week since Y/N goes into coma. Pepper got to babysit Tal for awhile. I can't focus, I can't eat, can't sleep, but I can shower, it's not relaxing at all. It's different. I stayed the whole week in Y/N's room. There's still no sign of waking up or fingers movement. 

Rhodey visited every day. He brought foods for us and he even got to look out for Y/N while he forced me to sleep. But, I only got 2 hours of sleep and these nightmares kept coming back. 

"Tony?" I heard Rhodes called me. I looked behind me and saw him looking at me.

"What?" I asked softly.

"Pepper sent me a message, asking if you're okay if Tal visited you guys." Rhodes said. 

"Yeah." I said and I looked back at Y/N and continue to hold her hand in my hands. I put her hand on my lips and I caress her hair. 

"Tony, you need some rest." Rhodey said.

"No, Rhodes. I need to be beside my wife. She was there beside me whenever I'm down, and I promised to be beside her no matter what. I vowed that to her." I said sadly.

"I know, I remembered those promises, but Y/N wouldn't want you to worry yourself out." Rhodes said. I just nodded my head and I looked back at him. 

"I can't just sleep. I always have this nightmare in repeat." 

"Just close your eyes for awhile, I'll be here.." I looked at Rhodey and he gave me a small smile and a nod. "Just try." He added. I just nodded my head and I placed my head on Y/N's bed. I closed my eyes and let my tiredness consume me. 

~DREAM~

"Tony?" I heard a girl's voice. I looked around me and saw I'm at my lab at the tower. My eyes landed on Y/N. She's alive!...Smiling...Not pregnant. I looked around me confusingly.

"You're fine, Tony." Y/N said. I walked to her and held her hand.

"What happened?" 

"This is just a manifestation of your consciousness."

"I--I don't get it..." I asked as I held her hands in mine and looked at her in confused manner.

"Heard of the word 'ghost'?" She asked. I nod slowly and I widen my eyes at the realization.

"Don't tell me we're both ghosts?!" I asked panicky.

"No.. Treat this one a dream." 

"Why are we here? I thought we're at the hospital?" I asked.

"Our bodies are there, but our consciousness brought us here." Y/N said. She pulled me softly to a nearby couch and we both sat. 

"What happened while you were delivering our baby?" I asked.

"My body cannot take the pressure. I had a hard time giving birth to our baby than Tal." Y/N said with a hint of sadness.

"How's our little prince?" She asked. I smiled big at her and caressed her hand.

"He's amazing. He looks like me, with a hint of your Y/Eye/Color. He's perfect." I smiled. Y/N smiled proudly.

"How does Tal took the news of her having a baby brother?"

"It's amazing. She wants to see him always and she can't stop asking for her brother." I said. Then, I frowned. "But, she wants her mommy back." I looked at Y/N sadly. 

"I know.. My body still needs to take more time."

"I keep telling her you'll be back, she always asked when. I cannot give her false answers." 

"Soon, baby.. Soon..." Just then, my sight became white and I panicked. 

~REALITY~

I woke up and I breathe fast and heavily. I looked beside me and saw Y/N still unconscious. I looked around the room and saw no sight of Rhodey. I sat on the bed and faced Y/N.

"I hope the 'soon' comes now or maybe tomorrow." I said. Then, I went near her and kissed her forehead. I grabbed my phone on my pocket and called Rhodes.

"Tony."

"Hey, where are you?" I asked.

"Talia wanted to see her brother. Just in time, the doctor said that he can stay inside Y/N's room. So, we're on our way back." Rhodey said.

"Okay, see you guys here." I said and I ended the call and I put my phone n my pocket. I held Y/N's hand and began caressing it. 

"Our little boy is on his way, baby." I said and I kissed her forehead. I heard a knock on the door and when I looked at it, I saw a nurse, a doctor, Rhodes and Tal on his arms. 

"Daddy! Daddy!! Wook!" Tal screeched and I laughed. She wiggled and Rhodes put her down and Tal ran to me and I carried her in my arms.

"Excited for your brother.." I said.

"Yes!" She replied. I chuckled and I kissed her head. 

"I missed you princess." I said.

"I miss you chu daddy." Tal said as she tightly hugged me. I hugged her back and got to kiss her head. 

"How's mommy?" She asked as she pointed at her mom. I let her sit on Y/N's bed and she lay beside her mommy.

"Mommy's body needs to take a rest, that's why she sleeps longer." I said. Then, I saw the doctor and nurse left the room and I went to my son. I softly carried him on my arms and he immediately snuggled on my chest.

"So, what's the name of this little boy?" Rhodes asked. I looked at my son and smiled big. 

"I--I can't tell yet. I want to tell his name with Y/N." I said as I looked at Rhodes. I looked back at Y/N and sighed. 

"She'll be better.." Rhodes said.

"I know. I know her.. She'll be... She won't leave us." I said. Rhodes nodded his head. Just then, we heard a knock on the door. I looked at it and we saw Dr. Bailey, along with her resident doctor, went inside and began to check Y/N.

"How is she?" I asked.

"Her B.P is stable, all her vital signs are normal. We just need to wait for her to wake up and if she does, we're gonna give her some neuro exam and some cardio check-up." Bailey said.

"Good to know she's fine." I said. 

"She is, Mr. Stark. She's just taking a rest from the complication she got while giving birth to your baby." Bailey said again.

"Thank you." I said and she smiled and nodded her head. 

~Later that night~

Rhodes and Tal stayed the night here. I am swaying my daughter in my arms as she tried to fall asleep on my shoulder while hugging my neck. I kissed her head and she hugged me tighter. 

"I love you Tal." 

"I love you too daddy." Tal said. I put my chin on her shoulder and I smiled big. Just then, we heard a monotone sound on Y/N's monitor. I panicked as I saw her flat lining. 

"Y/N!" I ran beside her bedside and I held her face in my one hand. 

"What happen?" Tal asked as Rhodes with my son on his arms went near me and Tal. 

"Don't do this to me, baby.. Y/N!! NO!!" I shouted and I saw doctors and nurses came in. I walked back and I saw O'Malley and another doctor pushed me and Rhodes out of the room. I didn't fought since I am carrying Tal. When we reached outside the door, I just looked straight and softly rubbed Tal's back as she softly cried.

"Tony..." I looked at Rhodes and I looked at him as tears began to fall from my eyes. 

"I can't lose her..." I said softly. 

"I know, and you won't." Rhodey patted my shoulder and I hugged my daughter as the both of us cried softly.