TITAN 3

*Y/N

I got my consciousness back. I looked around me and saw Tony and Thanos fighting. The rockets all explode on target, momentarily shrouding Thanos in smoke. Before it clears, Tony pile drives into Thanos horizontally, using his single super-jet boot configuration. As he bounces off, he flips and sticks his landing, immediately re-configuring his boots into ground clamps for stability and his gloves into rocket-driven battering rams, punching Thanos into a ruined wall behind him.

Thanos shakes it off quickly, reaches forward and tears Iron Man's helmet off, revealing Tony's surprised expression before the suit recovers automatically and re-forms his head protection. The Titan makes use of the fractional delay and punches back hard, sending Iron Man sliding meters away, giving Thanos time to rip the brace device off the gauntlet. He immediately uses the Power Stone to stream furiously lambent energy at his opponent, who forms a shield to kneel behind just as instantly, getting pushed back even further by the incredible force.

Tony slides out from behind the shield, letting the angled energy push him away for a faster start, and whips back to Thanos full thrusters; he kicks at the Titan with his left foot, turning the boot into a ground clamp at the same time to pin the gauntlet, and keeps twisting while his left glove becomes a ram again, slamming into Thanos' face, cutting his cheek.

"All that for a drop of blood." Thanos said while panting. Tony and Thanos continued fighting. 

He smiles briefly punches Tony, sending him pinwheeling, then starts beating him with his fists. Tony attempts to block the blows with his forearms, but Thanos is relentless, picking him up by the helmet and blasting his midsection with the Power Stone. The gaps in nanite coverage are now gaping, as the armor loses the ability to recover from the intensity and extent of the damage. Tony lands hard from the Power blast, struggles to one knee and fires his right hand repulsor at the inexorable Thanos; the beam is easily deflected by the gauntlet. He gets to both feet as the suit tries to complete repairs, adding the beam from his left hand as well. Thanos walks right up to him, and backhands the incomplete helmet completely off Tony's head. Tony crosses his arms to block a blow from Thanos' gauntlet, and has his left hand caught over his head. In desperation, he forms what's left of his right glove into a short-sword, which is also easily caught by Thanos, snapping it off clean and driving it through Tony's left side. I immediately stand while groaning from a massive pain. 

"TONY!!!" I screamed. Tears starts falling down my eyes. Thanos made Tony sat on a rubble.

"You have my respect, Stark. When I'm done, half of humanity will still be alive." He let go of Tony and he straightened up. While, Tony is trying to breathe from the pain. "I hope they remember you." Thanos puts his gauntlet to Tony's direction and the stones begins to glow. I used the ball of force and hits Thanos. 

"You let him go." I said as I walked near them. 

"Ahh, if it isn't the wife. You have courage, but don't you think you have a lot more energy left in you." Thanos said. 

"I don't care. You need to let him go." I said as I stopped beside Tony. I looked at him and saw him struggling to breathe. Blood drools out of his mouth and tears are falling down my eyes. Tony shakes his head, no.

"No...no, please.." Tony pleads. 

"Tony, I love you okay?" 

"No, please..." Tony grunted as he breathes heavily from the wound.

"You also have my respect, Y/L/N." I shockingly looked at Thanos. 

"You know me?" I asked. 

"Your power comes from the power stone and space stone. Why do you think I wanted to have all the Infinity Stones at the first place?" Thanos asks. 

"No, you won't have them all!" I shouted and I started to attack him with my magnetic force balls. Then, I started to lasso his head and I kicked his chin and used my force punch to him. But, he got my lasso and pulled me to him and held my neck in his. I gasped for air. I tried catching some air, but he tried to choke me. 

"No!" I heard Tony shouted while groaning from his pain. Thanos puts me on my feet, but he never let go of my neck. Thanos turned me to Tony and I saw the gauntlet points near my head. Thanos held the nape of my shoulder and it made my easily to breathe. I coughed and I looked at Tony and saw him crying from his pain and at the sight of me, in the hands of Thanos. 

"Y/N..." Tony whispered. I saw the stones glow from the gauntlet and I closed my eyes, readying for me to die. 

"No!!!" Tony screamed. 

"Stop.." I heard Strange's voice. I looked up and saw him on my right, sitting on the ground, breathing heavily. "Spare their lives... and I will give you the stone." Strange said. 

"No.." I said and shake my head. Thanos held my neck tightly and I screamed in pain. 

"Y/N..." I heard Tony said. 

"No tricks." Thanos said. Thanos lets go of my neck and I kneel on the floor breathing hard. I saw Tony looking at the three of us. I ran to Tony and held his face. 

"Y/N..." He whispers. 

"It's gonna be okay." I said. 

"Don't!" I heard Tony called out to Strange. I looked behind me and saw the stone flying to Thanos. 

"No.." I said. Thanos held the stone and puts it on his gauntlet. Thanos groaned as the power surges in him. I looked at Thanos in fear and defeated.

"One to go." Thanos said. Just then, we saw a gun shot shoots at the gauntlet. I saw Quill starts shooting at Thanos. 

"Tony, I love you okay." I said immediately and kissed his cheek. 

"No, Y/N.. NO!" Tony shouted as I ran to Thanos and helped Quill. I locked my lasso in his gauntlet. Thanos smirked at me and he pulled the lasso. I removed the lasso, but he caught me easily and locked me in his arm. 

"Y/N! NOOOOO!!!" Tony shouted as Thanos used the stones again and it made us teleport to the last location of the stone.