HE'S BACK

*Y/N

"Y/N. Good to see you." 

"Killian?" I asked in great shocked.

"Yes, it's me. I guess you forgot me for the past I don't know almost 10 years?" Killian said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"No, I didn't--What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to propose a new tank of mine. I just wanted your company and Tony's company to see this new invention." 

"Tony's company?" I asked him. 

"Yeah." He said. Just then, we have arrived at the floor and the both of us went out of the elevator room and I saw Jessie just outside the boardroom.

"Miss Y/N! It's a surprise!" Jessie said. 

"Yeah, I just want to pay a visit and I ran into Aldrich in the elevator and I'm kind of intrigued of his proposition." I said.

"You can do the meeting with him ma'am. Ms. Potts and Mr. Hogan is there inside the room." Jessie said as I looked at the window of the boardroom and got shocked when I saw Pepper at Happy sitting inside the boardroom. 

"We can handle this, Jess. You can proceed on your different meeting." I said.

"Okay, thank you Miss Y/N. Good to see you." She said and she went inside to grabbed her bag and she walked out. Me and Aldrich went inside. Pepper and Happy got shocked. 

"Y/N! I thought you and Tony are going out of vacation?" Pepper said.

"No, we didn't. We just stayed." I said. 

"Alright. Can we start discussing this project without an assistant here?" Aldrich said as he look at Happy. 

"What? I'm also part of the Security for Stark Industry and--"

"Happy, it's okay." Pepper said as she cuts Happy. Happy just sighed and he went out of the boardroom. I began to sit as Aldrich began to set his project. 

*Tony's POV

I am currently on my lab and I decided to give Happy a call. I saw Happy but, he was flashing his forehead on me.

"Hello?" Happy said.

"Is this forehead of security?" I asked.

"What? You know, look, I got a real job. What do you want? I'm working, I got something going on here." Happy said.

"What? Harassing interns?" 

"Let me tell you something, you know what happened when I told people I was Iron Man's body guard? They would laugh in my face." Just then, I laughed. Well, I would really laugh on his face, though I am laughing now.

"I had to leave while I still had a shred of dignity. Now I got a real job, I'm watching Pepper and Y/N." Happy said. With that, Happy caught my attention.

"What's going on? Fill me in." I said with a lace of concern in my voice.

"Alright, so they're meeting up with this scientist. Rich guy, handsome."

"Right." 

"I couldn't make his face at first, right? You know I'm good with faces."

"Oh, Yeah, yeah. You're the best."

"Yeah. Well, so I run his credentials, I make him Aldrich Killian. We actually met the guy back in... where were we in '99? The science conference?"