FAREWELL

*Y/N

~After a week~

All the Avengers gathered around the Central Park for Thor and Loki's departure. I went down Tony's car and I went near him as he held my hand while he's holding a briefcase on his other hand. Thor and Loki went to stand on the platform. Selvig got the case on the van. Tony kneels on the floor and he opened the case and we saw the Tesseract. Bruce got a pair of tongs and he used it to hold the Tesseract and placed it inside the case. Tony closed the case and he stand and put his hand on my waist. I held my arms and Selvig closed the case of the Tesseract. Thor went to Selvig and patted his shoulder. Thor went to hug Natasha and me. 

"Thank you for your help, Lady Y/N." Thor said as he hugged me.

"You're welcome Thor. I hope to see you soon." 

"Me too, Lady Y/N." Thor said. 

"Ah..Ahem!!" We heard Tony fake a cough. I broke the hug with Thor and we both look at Tony. His arms were crossed on his chest and his eyebrows were crunching. 

"Are you okay, Stark?" Thor asked teasing Tony. I just giggled at the two of them. 

"Yeah-well, not really--sort of." Tony said as he stutters.

"He's kind of jealous.." I said to Thor in a whispered manner. 

"Ah, I see." Thor said and I chuckled. 

"Don't worry, Stark. Even though Lady Y/N is a Goddess, I won't try and steal her from you." Thor said and I chuckled. I went to Tony and I hugged his waist. 

"See?" I told Tony. Thor just laughed at us and Tony just wrapped his arms around me. 

"You better not." Tony told Thor. Me and Thor just laughed at Tony's remark.

"Yes." Thor said and he went to the other Avengers to say his farewell. I looked at Tony as I hugged his waist.

"You really are jealous, huh?" I asked him as I smirked at him.

"Hon, you literally had your eyes on the demi-God."

"Babe, he might caught my attention, but you have my heart chained with your name on it." I said and he chuckled.

"Still cheesy." He said with sarcasm.

"Maybe, I'll tell that to Thor instead." I was about to walk to Thor when Tony held my arms and he pulled me to him.

"Don't you dare! I'm just joking, baby.." Tony said. I just rolled my eyes at him and I looked at Thor and Loki as they held the case. Tony held my waist again and he kissed my neck. 

"I'm sorry.." Tony whispered. 

"It's okay, babe. I'm just messing with you." I said and he chuckled. Thor nod at us one more time and he twisted his hand and there was a rays of blue coming from the sky. All of us backed a little and looked at the sky. When Thor and Loki were gone, me and Tony went to Nat and Clint. I hugged the two assassins and Tony hugged them again.

"Well, I guess I'll see you soon." I said to Clint and Tasha as I held Tony's hand in mine. 

"Yeah, enjoy your vacation though." Clint said. 

"Thanks Legolas." Tony said. 

"Hey Y/N." I heard Steve behind me. I looked at him and smiled.

"Hi Steve." I said. I untangled me and Tony's hand and I went near him and hugged him. 

"I'm gonna go back to Brooklyn for awhile." Steve said as we broke the hug.

"Are you gonna be fine Steve?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Thank you for all your help." 

"Don't mention it Steve." I looked behind me and saw Tony nowhere. As I looked around, I saw him and Bruce talking. Natasha and Clint went to their car.

"Stark's lucky to have you." Steve said.

"I'm lucky too." I said.

"Well, I better not be the reason why you guys are staying, you have a vacation to go." Steve said.

"Funny Steve." I said and we just laughed. He hugged me one last time and he went to Tony and Bruce. They hugged and Steve went to his motorcycle and drove away. I walked to Tony and Bruce. 

"Hey hon. Can we show Bruce our lab at the tower?" Tony asked. 

"Yeah you can. I'll just ask Nat and Clint to bring me to the tower." I said.

"No, you can--" I cut Bruce.

"No, you stay with Tony. I'll see you boys at the tower." I said as I walk to Nat and Clint.

"Can you guys drop me at the tower?" I asked them.

"Yeah sure, come on." Clint said as he went to the driver side. Me and Nat went inside the car and he began to drive us away and into the tower. When we arrived, I thanked them and I went to the tower and into the penthouse. I went to the kitchen and drank some water. 

"A, where's Tony?" I asked my AI.

"He's with Dr. Banner in the lab." ARIA said.

"When's our flight?" I asked.

"Tomorrow at 5 AM, Miss." 

"Okay." I went to the bedroom and I changed my clothes into a more comfortable ones and I lay on the bed and put the blanket around me and I just played with my phone. After a while, I heard the door opened and saw Tony. He smiled brightly at me and he closed the door behind him. He removed his coat and his suit and tie. He put on his black tank top and some joggers. Then, he lay beside me and he pulled me to him. I put my head on his chest and my arms around him. 

"Excited for our flight tomorrow?" Tony asked.

"Yeah. Just not the jet lagged." I said. 

"I know you will. But, this trip will be memorable!" Tony said.

"Babe, everything we do, every place we've gone, they're all memorable as long as I've got you with me." 

"I love you so much baby, and I'm damn lucky to have you in my life." Tony said.

"I love you more babe.." I said and I went near him and kissed his lips.