GENDER REVEAL PARTY

*AUTHOR'S NOTE~ THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR VOTING AND THE COMMENTS. IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS! LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE KIND OF EXCITED ON HOW FAR THIS STORY IS GOING! ALSO, BEFORE YOU READ...

LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE GENDER OF BABY STARK!

LOVE LOTS!~

*Y/N

~After a week~

Today is the day of Nat and Wanda's planned gender reveal party. Wanda prepared my clothes for the party. This is what Wanda prepared for me:

I walked out of the room and saw Tony waiting outside our room

I walked out of the room and saw Tony waiting outside our room. This is what he wore:

"So, the betting continues?" Tony asked as he went near me and rubbed my growing stomach

"I can feel that I'm gonna win tonight, Mr. Stark." I said as I squinted my eyes at him.

"Yeah right." Tony said as he rolled his eyes. I chuckled at him and I went near him and peck his lips.

"Ready to know our baby's gender?" I asked after I broke the kiss.

"Yes ma'am. I'm ready for this." Tony said. I giggled at him and the both of us went downstairs and saw a lot of guests. I saw Steve and Sam on the corner. I looked at Tony.

"I'll go talk to Steve and Sam." I told Tony.

"Okay. I'll go get a drink, do you want to drink something?" He asked.

"No thanks. I'm still fine." I said.

"Alright. I'll find you in a little bit. Don't tire yourself, okay?" Tony asked.

"Okay. I'll see you later."

"I love you."

"I love you too." I told him. He peck my lips and he walked towards the bar and got to talked to Rhodey as both of them were at the bar. I looked at Steve's direction and went near them.

"Hey! There's our pregnant girl." Sam greeted as he saw me. "How's the pregnancy?" Sam asked.

"Hi! It's amazing. This kid knows how to listen." I said and the two men laughed.