ANNIVERSARY

*Y/N

~The following Day~

"Baby, Y/N, baby.. Wake up.." I heard Tony waking me up. I slowly turned to face him and I slowly opened my eyes. He was laying beside me and he had a biggest smile plastered on his face.

"Good morning, babe." I told him.

"Good morning. Happy Anniversary to us baby." Tony said as he pulled me to him and he peck my lips. 

"Happy Anniversary babe. God, it's so fast!"

"I know. I just want to freeze this moment with you." He said as he nuzzled his head on my neck. I chuckled at his comment and I played with his hair. 

"I can't wait to spend more anniversaries with you." I told him.

"Me too, baby. Me too." He said and I sighed in contentment. We stayed for that position for half an hour, until Tony slowly sat on the bed. 

"Come on, I have some plan for us today." Tony said as he stands and grabbed my uninjured arm, pulling me to stand with him.

"Is this day packed for us?" I asked him.

"Yup, only for you baby." Tony said.

"Well then, I'll go to the shower and freshen up." I said as I made my way to the bathroom.

"I'll just call for a room service for our breakfast." Tony said and I chuckled. After half an hour of showering, I put on my clothes.

I didn't bother wearing my arm sling, cause my wound is starting to feel much better

I didn't bother wearing my arm sling, cause my wound is starting to feel much better. I walked out of the room and saw Tony sitting on our dining. I got shocked because I saw the table arrangement. There's two plates of breakfast, two lighted candles, two glasses of orange juice and a vase with three roses placed on it. 

"Tony.." I said in amazement.

"You like it?" He asked as he stand and went to me.

"I love it babe." I said and I peck his lips. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He said. "Now, come on, we have some shopping to do." Tony said as he held my hand and lead me to the table. He pulled my chair and he helped me sat on the chair. Truth be told, I absolutely love it when Tony starts to act like a gentleman. Me and Tony began eating our breakfast and we talked about his company, my company and mostly talked about our childhood. After our scrumptious food, we brushed our teeth and we walked out and went to his car. 

"What store do you want to go first?" He asked me. 

"I don't know babe. I still have a lot of things and--"

"Nonsense, today I will spoil my girlfriend since this is a very special day." 

"I know it's a special day, babe. But for me, just being beside you is enough for me.." I told him as I went near him and kissed his cheek. He immediately smiled at the action.