OLD

*Y/N

I am in our room, trying to browse the net. I still can't believe that Tony would published his home address. I closed my phone and I sighed deeply and put my head on the bed. Just then, I heard the door bell rang. I sat on the bed and began panicking. What if it's the Mandarin? 

"A, who's that?" I asked my AI.

"I believed it's an old fling of Mr. Stark." ARIA said.

"What the hell?" I said. Just then, ARIA showed me the footage of Tony, in his Iron Man suit, letting the girl in the house. 

"A, scan her please." I said. Just then, when I saw her face I got shocked.

"Arghhh! WHY LORD WHY!!!??" I said and began raising down.

"Tony, is somebody there?" I shouted as I go down the stairs.

"Yeah, it's Maya Hansen. Old botanist pal that I used to know, barely." He said as I began walking down the stairs.

"Of course you used to know. You had sex with her." I grumpily thought. I saw Tony removed himself from the suit. As I got down, I saw the two of them talking and I can read their mouths of what they're talking.

"Please don't tell me that there is a twelve year-old kid waiting in the car that I've never met." Tony said softly.

"He's thirteen. And no, I need your help." Maya said. 

"What...what for? Why now?" Tony asked.

"Because I read the papers, and, frankly, I don't think you'll last the week." Maya said.

"I'll be fine." Tony said.

"I'm sorry. With Happy in the hospital, I didn't know we were expecting guests." I said as I went near Tony and looked at Maya as she widen her eyes while looking at me and Tony. 'Figure it now?' I thought.

"We weren't." Tony said.

"No, I..." Maya began.

"And old girlfriends--" Tony and Maya cuts me off.

"She's not really." 

"No, not really. It...it was just one night." Maya began.

"Yep." Tony agreed.

"Oh yeah! I remember cause I was with you in Switzerland and in just a flick of a hand, I vanished from your sight." I told Tony as I looked at him and faked a smile. Tony put his arm on my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I'm sorry. But, it was a great night." Tony said.

"Well, you know.." I said.

"Yeah." Maya said. 

"You have saved yourself a world of pain." I said to Maya.

"What?" Tony asked shockingly.

"I'm sure." Maya replied.

"Trust me." I said back. Then, I turn to Tony. "We're going out of town." I said

"Okay, we've been through this. Nope." Tony said.

"Yep!" 

"The man says no." Tony replied.

"Immediately and indefinitely!" I demanded.

"Honey." Tony began.

"Great idea. Let's go." Maya said agreeing with me.

"I'm sorry. That's a terrible idea." Tony said. Then, I spoke.

"Tony, this is how normal people behave." I said as I looked at him again.

"I can't protect you out there. I challenged..." He was cut off when Maya noticed the giant bunny.

"Is...is this normal?" Maya asked while pointing at the bunny.

"Yes, this is normal!" Tony said aggressively.

"Sadly, that...is very normal." I said back.

"It's a big bunny, relax about it!" Tony angrily said at Maya as she began to turn around.

"Calm down!" I softly told him.

"I got this for you." Tony said.

"I'm aware of that." I replied.

"You still haven't even told me that you liked it!"

"I don't like it!"

"I asked you three... You don't like it?!"

"Tony, we are leaving the house; that's not even up for discussion." I changed the subject.

"I said no." 

"Guys, can we um..." Maya began.

"What?" Tony asked slightly irritated. Just then, she pointed at the TV in front of her. 

"Do we need to worry about that?" Maya said. Just then, I began to look at the TV and saw a smoke heading at the mansion. I looked at the window when suddenly, the bomb exploded inside the house. Me and Tony flew back from the impact of the explosion. Then, I felt Tony's Iron Man suit went to me and grasped me. I felt my back hit the wall and I rolled on the floor. I breathe fast as I looked at the surrounding. I looked at the ceiling and it's beginning to crack. I looked at the crack and saw Tony just beneath that crack. The ceiling was about to crumble when I went near him and protected him from the crack. The broken ceiling hit the armor head and the helmet began to open.

"I got you." I told him.

"I got you first. Like I said, we can't stay here." Tony stood up and the helmet went down and we began to make way out when the helicopter began shooting at us again. Just then, the floor began to collapse as I walked past the cracked floor.

"Get her, I'm gonna find a way around." Tony said, pointing to Maya. But then, I didn't start moving.

"But, Tony--"

"Stop stopping! Get her, get outside! Go!" Tony said and I just followed his instructions. I went near Maya and I put my arm on her and carried her out. But then, we were walking slow. I decided to use the repulsor of Tony, but I know nothing of his suit, so tried putting my palm behind me and suddenly the repulsor shot, resulting in blasting me and Maya outside the house. We both rolled on the ground. I stand on my feet and I felt that the suit began to dismantle from me and proceed inside the house. Due to the dismantling of the suit, I began to turn around. Just then, I can hear the helicopter continues to fire at the mansion. 

"Oh my God! Tony!!" I shouted. I looked behind me and saw my car outside. I went inside of it and saw my earpiece that connects me with my AI. 

"ARIA, connect me with Tony, please." I said in panic.

"Miss, Mr. Stark is denying the call." 

"Where is he? Is he safe?!" I asked.

"Miss, I'm sorry to tell you but, Mr. Stark asked JARVIS to disconnect you from their line." The AI said.

"For fuck's sake Tony!" I said. But then, I heard a loud crash from the mansion. I saw half of the mansion fell towards the sea. I went inside the broken mansion and just starred at the ocean with the falling parts of the house.

"Tony!!" I shouted as tears began to fall from my eyes. I began to take a seat on the ground and cried. A lot happened this past days. 

First, Tony doubting himself as a father and a husband to me. Second, I thought our relationship is falling and at the brink of breaking. Third, meeting one of Tony's one night stand. Fourth, Tony was acting jealous and an idiot because I had a meeting with Aldrich Killian. Fifth, Happy is on the hospital, critically. Sixth, Tony threatened the Mandarin. And lastly, not knowing if Tony is alive or--no, don't think of it.. I miss my idiotic, but loving man. Oh God, Tony...