THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III

*Y/N

Fighting down here was hard, but Tony got to help a bit and I'm glad it lessened just a bit. Then, I continued to whip the aliens altogether. As I can notice, all of us were helping each other in defeating Loki's army and I'm glad to say that the Avengers Initiative went to a success. Clint called out for a help in saving the people across the street. Steve left and I was left alone in killing just a couple of aliens. Just then, I saw Tony rolled down on the street. I used my powers to flew right next to him. But when he stood up, the Chitauri started shooting him. He lay down again from the attack of the Chitauri. I used my whip again and I targeted to the lined Chitauri.

"ARGHHH!!" I shouted and I whipped them out. I land beside Tony and I lay him on the ground.

"JARVIS, open the mask for me." I said and the helmet was off.

"Babe, you okay?" I asked him as he looked at me and he nod his head.

"I'm fine. Thanks." He said as he rolled on his belly and he slowly stand. I helped him stood up and he held my waist when he got to stand.

"Stark, you hearing me? We have a missile headed straight for the City." I heard Fury through the intercom.

"How long?" Tony asked.

"Three minutes, at best. Stay low and wipe out the missile." Fury said. Tony look at me and he went near me and he kissed my lips passionately. I held his face and slowly broke the kiss.

"What will you do?" I asked him.

"I'll think on the way. I gotta go. I love you, okay?" Tony told me as he got his helmet on the ground and he looked at me as he put on his helmet.

"I love you too, Tony. Please be safe." I told him.

"I'll try." Just then, Tony flew away. Just then, I went towards Steve's location and I saw him and Thor.

"I can close it! Can anybody hear me? I can shut the portal down!" We heard Natasha spoke through the com.

"Do it!" Cap said.

"No, wait!" Tony said.

"Stark, these things are still coming!" Cap said. Just then, I become worried at what Tony was saying.

"I got a nuke coming in, it's gonna blow in less than a minute. And I just know where to put it." Tony said. I looked at the portal and I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Stark, you know that's a one way trip?" Cap said.

"Tony, please.." I began as I held Steve's arm in support.

"Baby, I need to.."

"There's a couple of ways, Tony.." I said.

"We're running out of time, baby." Tony said. Just then, I put my hands on my face and tried not to cry.

"Y/N, baby, you still there?" Tony asked.

"Yes, love. I'm still here." I said as I stand and wiped my tears.

"Babe, you still remember our second anniversary?" Tony asked.

"Yeah, I remember everything, Stark." I said and as I looked at Thor and Cap, they were also listening.

"I wanna take you back in Paris." Tony suddenly said.

"Just come back to me, alive. I need you Tony, I need you more than what you thought." I said.

"I need you more, Y/N. And I'm damn lucky to have you beside me." Tony said. Then, we saw him flew above us with the nuke on his shoulder.

"Tony!" I said as I was about to fly with him when Thor and Cap held me tightly, not wanting me to go fly with Tony.

"No! Let me go!!" I said as I wriggle myself out of their hands.

"No, Y/N.." Thor said.

"Guys, hold her still, she'll try to escape just to follow what her mind tells her to do." We heard Tony on the intercom.

"Y/N?" Tony called me one more time as he ascend towards the portal.

"Yes, Tony?" I asked as I kept my sobbed from him.

"I love you so damn much." Tony said.

"I love you too, Tony." I said as I looked at him from the sky.

"Glad to--" Just then, he went inside the portal. We waited for what was about to happened. Until, we saw the nuke went off. Just then, the Chitauri began to shake and they stop and fell dead.

"Come on.." I said as I looked at the portal as the explosion was seen through the explosion. I looked at Thor and he looked at Steve.

"Close it." Cap said. Just then, we saw the last beam of light from the power. I looked at the ground and began to sobbed.

"Oh God, Tony.." I said as I cried. I held my face and I cried. Just then, I felt someone hugged me. I looked at it and saw Steve hugging me and I saw Thor, rubbed my shoulder. I buried my face in Steve's chest and cried at the loss of Tony.

"Son of a gun!" I heard Steve said. I looked at him and saw him looking at the sky. I look at the sky and saw Tony falling from the sky. I smiled knowing my boyfriend make it out of the portal.

"He's not slowing down." Thor said as he wields his hammer. I broke the hug from Steve and got confused. Just then, we saw the Hulk got Tony and he landed on the building and into the road. Hulk brought Tony to the ground and the three of us went to Tony. Steve kneel beside Tony. Thor lay him nicely on the ground and Steve removed Tony's mask, while I went to the other side of Tony.

"Tony, hey!" I said as I checked his breathing. I looked at my wrist watch and typed the code and connect my AI to my intercom.

"ARIA, check Tony's vitals, please." I said.

"He's not breathing, Miss." The AI said.

"Oh my God.." I said. I went near Tony's face and I tried to kiss him but, he's not responding.

"No..no..no!! Not this time, please.." I said and I sob and put my arms on his armored chest and sobbed. Everybody looked down in sympathy. Just then, the Hulk roars.

"Ahhh!" We heard Tony screamed. I look at Tony and saw him breathing hard.

"What the hell? What just happened?" Tony said. Tony looked around and his hands went to my face. "Please tell me nobody kissed me?" Tony asked me as he looked at the boys.

"No babe, just me." I said while smiling big at him. Tony smiled at me and he went to wipe away my tears.

"We won." Cap said. I sat on the ground and we smiled.

"Alright. Hey. Alright. Good job, guys. Let's just not come in tomorrow. Let's just take a day. Have you ever tried shawarma? There's a shawarma joint about two blocks from here. I don't know what it is, but I wanna try it." Tony said. I rolled my eyes at him and I looked at Thor. He looked back at me and I signed him the direction of the tower.

"We're not finished, yet." Thor said.

"And then, shawarma after." Tony said.

~Stark Tower~

Me, Tony, Hulk, Natasha, Steve, Thor and Clint were facing Loki as he tried to sit properly. He slowly looked at us and he saw Clint pointing the arrow at him.

"If it's all the same to you. I'll have that drink." Loki said. Just then, Hulk snorts at him and I tapped on Clint's shoulder. He slowly stand and I went in front of Loki.

"Try making a move, or else these guys will kill you." I said. "Hands." I commanded Loki and he gave me his hands and I handcuffed Loki and he looked at me and I just smirked.

"That serves your new throne, my king." I softly told him as I winked at him and went back to Tony. He held my waist and I put my head on his shoulder. Looking at the heroes beside me, I believe that the Avengers Initiative is a successful project.