HE'S BACK 4

*RHODEY

"Hey. I need your help." I said. Then, Doctor Strange looked behind him and he saw me carrying Y/N's body. He looked at me and back at the battlefield. 

"He's filled with guilt and he thinks it's his fault." I said. He nodded his head at me and we looked at Y/N's dead body.

*TONY

"He's gonna pay for it." I said and I stand. 

"Tony, stay focus." Steve said. 

"I am focus, Cap. Too focus on ending this mission, that I never got to save my wife." I said. I put up my mask and fly to kill more aliens. Then, I saw Doctor Strange. I landed near him and put my mask out. 

"Hey. You said one out of 14 million, we win, yeah? Tell me this is it." I said as I went near him.

"If I tell you what happens, it won't happen." He said and I nodded my head. 

"You better be right." I said and I began fighting with the aliens.

"Rhodey. Rhodey, come in." I said through my intercom.

"Tony." I heard Rhodey. 

"Where is she? Is she safe?" I asked.

"Don't worry at her right now. Just finish the mission. I'm with her to make sure she's alright. I want to make sure she's alright and safe." Rhodey said. 

"Okay.." I said and continued fighting. While fighting, I kept thinking of Y/N. I plan on bringing justice for her death. There's still hope in me, that she's gonna live. But, I don't know how. But that hope might help me stand and fight for my wife. Just then, Thanos' ship began to rain fire. I tried my best to not die. I used my shield to protect me. But, then it stop. I looked up and saw the ship's firing at the atmosphere.

"What the hell is this?" I heard Sam asked.

"FRIDAY, what are they firing at?" I asked.

"Something just entered the upper atmosphere." The AI said. Just then, I saw a orange, yellow blaze from the sky and it flies through the ship. Just then, a purple blaze passed me and went through the ship's bottom and into the top, making the ship crash at the water. Purple? PURPLE! I know that blaze!! I saw the purple blaze flew near me and saw her land in front of me. She stands up and I put my mask out. I let out a shaky breath and I ran to hug her tightly. 

"Oh my God!! I know you're going to stay!" I told Y/N. I felt her hugged me tightly and she kissed my cheek. 

"Rhodey took me to Strange, but he really didn't help me." Y/N said and I broke the hug as confusion was shown. "He knew that my healing powers are working its way to heal me. I just needed to die, for a short while for it to complete its self-heal." Y/N explained. I kissed her lips passionately and she smiled at the kiss. She slowly broke the kiss and she held my cheeks.

"I'm sorry if I gave you a scare." She said. 

"As long as you're alive, we're gonna be fine." I told her and she nodded her head.

"Danvers, we need an assist here." We heard Steve through the intercom. 

"I'll catch up with you later, love." She said and peck my lips. 

"Why?" I asked. "Stay with me, please." I fearfully said. 

"Danvers will need as much girl power she needs. So I'll help." She said. She was about to fly, when I held her wrist and I let out a deep sigh. She smiled at me and she let my hand off of her wrist. She tapped her wristband and the suit formed on her.