THE WHAT?!

*Y/N

The team arrived at a Salvage Yard in African Coast. I use my telekinesis powers as we all enter the ship. I stopped them in their tracks and I widen my eyes when I felt Wanda Maximoff's presence here. I stopped everyone and I took a fast breath.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" I heard Clint asked as he went beside me.

"They're here." I turned to face them.

"Who?" Tony asked as his mask were unmask.

"The Maximoff twins and Ultron." I said.

"Y/N..." Nat said.

"I'll be fine." I said.

"Are you?" Clint asked. I nodded my head at him.

"Thor, Tony, Cap and I will face them. Nat and Clint, try to be the look out." I said. They all nodded their head.

~After a while~

Me, Thor and Steve were on the back of Ultron. Tony slowly flew down beside me as he got Ultron's attention.

"Don't compare me with Stark! He's a sickness!" Ultron said.

"Ahh, Junior." Tony said as he landed beside me. "You're gonna break your old man's heart." Tony added.

"If I have to." Ultron said.

"We don't have to break anything." Thor said.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet." Ultron said.

"He beat me by one second." Tony said sarcastically.

"Have you?" I asked Ultron and Tony.

"Wha--I thought we're a team?" Tony asked me sarcastically.

"What do we have here, the Missus?" Ultron said as he acknowledge my presence. "I thought you might not join us, since you know what her capabilities." Ultron said.

"I'm not scared." I said.

"Everybody has fear." Wanda said as she walked near Ultron.

"You also have, too. I know you're trying to read my mind, but you can't." I said as I walked in front of Tony.

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro, the boy Maximoff said.

"This was never my life." Tony said.

"Never was." I said.

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve said.

"Oh, we will." Wanda said while nodding sarcastically.

"I know you've suffered." Steve said.

"Uuughh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..."

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor interjected.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet." Ultron said.

"Yeah right." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?" Tony asked.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!" Ultron said. Then, two robots went to Steve and Thor. Ultron used his power to bring Tony close to him and sent him off backward. Then, Tony and Ultron began fighting. Pietro used his super speed to push Thor off. I used my power and I fired at Wanda. She fired back at me and the both of us are holding our powers to each other. Until, I saw Steve ran near her, but she used her other hand to tossed Steve to me. Me and Steve stumbled back and I slowly stand. Steve helped me and we both looked at the direction and saw no sign of Wanda.

"Oh no..." I said.

"What is it?" Steve said.

"We need to stop her." I said as I began to go around the places to find her. I pressed the intercom for the team to help.

"Guys, find the girl Maximoff, she's a threat right now." I said. But, I received no response. Damn it! Just then, I felt something washed my vision. I closed my eyes and shake it. As I open my eyes, I saw Wanda used her powers to me. I used my power to roughly push her away from me. I saw her fly back. I closed my eyes as I felt a massive pain on my head. When I opened my eyes, I envision a different place. I looked around me and saw that I'm in somewhere city.

"Tony?" I called out.

"Mommy! Daddy!!" I heard a kid said. I looked behind me and saw a young girl with a big smile. I remember that smile. It's Tony's smile... They're familiar to me. Then, the kid began to ran to me, but she passed me and the girl got to hug, what I guessed her father. Just as the father stood straight, I saw it was Tony.

"Tony..." I said as I sighed deeply.

"Where's mommy?" The kid asked as Tony held her in his arms. I saw Tony looked around and his eyes landed on me. He smiled big and he pointed at my direction.

"There she is." Tony said. I was about to walk towards them, when I saw a woman passed by me, running towards Tony and the girl.

"Hey honey." Tony greeted as he kissed the woman's lips. I got shocked knowing Tony have a new woman.

"Hi mommy!" The girl greeted her so-called mom. The 'mom' looked at the kid and I got shocked when I finally saw the girl's face.

"Hi baby. Let's go?" Pepper asked. That's right... Pepper. It broke my heart... Silent tears fell down my cheeks as I saw Pepper and Tony walking beside each other hand in hand. They walked away happily. I put my hands on my eyes as I cried.

Just then, I felt air blown to me. I slowly removed my hand and when I opened my eyes, I saw that I am at a local cemetery. I walked around when I saw Tony standing near a gravestone. I saw Tony placed a single piece of white rose on the stone. I slowly went near him and looked at the gravestone. I got shocked when I saw my name written on the stone.

"What the??" I said.

"Hi sweet cheeks. Just like what I promised you. Everyday, I visit you and I never missed a single day. I hope you're here to see our baby girl grow. I can't believe it's been 6 years. I wished you were with me after the birth of our baby girl. But, you passed away." Tony said and I felt my heart ache from what I heard.

"I died from giving birth?" I asked.

"Our daughter kept asking me to tell her a story of you and us. I know Pepper tried her best to be a mother to her, but our daughter still misses you. I do missed you a lot. I know I asked for your permission if I can date Pepper. I thought she'll be like you, but I was wrong. Every time she'll leave for a while, my mind always comes back to you. I fucking missed you every second of my life. I just---I--I'm so sorry I cannot do everything in my power. I've tried to save you, but I can't..." Tony broke into a sobbed. He held his face as he cried hard.

"I love you Y/N. I promise to take very much care of our daughter. I never got to tell you this when you're alive, but... Thank you. Thank you for bringing our baby girl to our lives. I hate to leave you, but I need to pick up our daughter from school. I love you so much sweet cheeks. We missed you so much." Tony said. He placed his fingers on his lips for a kiss and he put his fingers on the gravestone, laying a kiss. Oh my God...