BUSY

*Y/N

~After 2 months~

Me and Tony were on the tower. Speaking of Tony, he's been on the lab for a whole day. I looked at the time and saw it's past 8pm. I looked at the direction of the lab and just put my hands on my hips and shake my head. I began to make my way up the stairs on his lab. I opened the lab door and saw him tinkering on the suit. I make my way to him and put my arms on his shoulder and softly rubbed it. 

"Hey baby..." Tony greeted.

"You done?" I asked.

"Nope." He said while popping the 'P'.

"When?" I asked him. 

"I don't know, honey." He said and he stood from his chair and began to make way to the other side of the lab and get his needed equipment. 

"Tony..." I called out to him as I leaned on the table and I crossed my arms. 

"Yeah?" 

"I need you Tony. You haven't stepped out of the lab and you've been here for a whole day. I need my husband, too." I said as I noticed him put his hands on the table and sighed. He looked at me and began to make way to me. 

"I know. I'm sorry if I'm here all day, but I'm doing this for you."

"Tony..."

"I can't protect you out there. Threat is imminent, honey." Tony said as he hugged me. 

"Tony, you can't protect me all the time. I can also protect myself." I said as I held his cheeks in my hands.

"No, I vowed to protect you and I'm doing the best I can to protect you." 

"And you're doing an excellent job to it." I said as I leaned in to kiss his lips. 

"Honey..." 

"Tony, you need to rest for a couple of hours. You can come back to work tomorrow." 

"I can't..." Tony said. I just sighed as we heard my phone ringing. I got my phone on my pocket and I looked at it and it's Hill.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Ears everywhere. Meet us in the hospital. Fury got shot." 

"I'm coming." I said as I ended the call. "Tony, I got to go. An urgent mission and they need me." I said. Tony just sighed heavily and held my hands.

"Can you promise me to be careful..." Tony pleads as he fearfully looked at me. I smiled at him and nodded my head as I held his cheeks. 

"I will.." I told him and I peck his lips. "I'll be back in a couple of weeks." I said and I caressed his cheeks.

"Okay. I'll see you soon, then. I love you so much. Please be careful." He kissed my forehead and I smiled at him.

"I love you too." I peck his lips once more and I ran towards the bedroom and got my suit and my bag of equipment. I rushed to the car and roared my way out to Washington. 

~After 2 hours~ 

I have managed to arrived fast since it's an emergency. When I arrived at the hospital, I went down from my car and began to make way to the operating room. Then, there I saw Steve, Natasha and Hill. 

"What happened?" I asked and they saw me. I turned to look at the glass panel and saw Fury, laying on the table, being operated. 

"Is he gonna make it?" I asked as I looked at Fury.