SAFE HOUSE

*Y/N

~After the whole envision~

I sat on the ground with my hands on my face. I keep breathing hard and I felt tears ran down my face.

"Hey, hey, you're gonna be fine." I heard Steve's voice. I felt him held my hands as he steadied me on my feet.

"Hey, stop crying." Steve said. I hugged him tightly and cried my eyes out.

"Natasha, I could really use a lullaby." We heard Tony said on the intercom.

"Well, that's not gonna happen. Not for a while. The whole team is down, you got no back up here." Clint replied.

"What? What about Y/N? How is she? Please tell me she's fine." Tony asked worriedly. I didn't bother answering Tony since I'm in no mood to talk, right after the vision.

"She's not okay, Tony." I heard Steve said.

"What!? What happened to her??" Tony asked again.

"It's maybe the vision she saw. She can't stop crying.." Steve said as he held my waist and brought me outside.

"Baby, I know you can hear me, but don't cry, okay? I'll let the Hulk calm and I'll be with you." I heard Tony said through the intercom. I just nodded my head and I saw Steve brought me on the jet. I saw Clint and Natasha inside the jet. Natasha was feeling down too. Clint saw me and Steve arriving at the jet. He went near us and hugged me softly. I hugged him back and Clint let me sat on the chair.

~After a couple of minutes~

I saw Tony and Bruce landed on the jet. Steve gave a blanket to Bruce. Tony removed himself from the armor. I ran to Tony and tightly hugged him.

"Hey, you're safe now." I heard Tony said. I released another tears and quietly sobbed.

"Let's take a seat, baby.." Tony said again. I broke the hugged and I felt Tony's hand on my face. He wiped the tears away from my face and he kissed my lips. He put his arm around me and brought us inside the jet. Clint gets to the pilot seat and flew us out. Tony let us have a seat on the bed space. I wrapped the blanket around me and Tony pulled me on his lap and he wrapped his arms around me. I lay my head on the crook of his neck and I softly tried to calm down.

"Whatever you need, I'm right here, okay?" I heard Tony whispered. I just nodded my head and slowly closed my eyes.

*Tony's POV

After a while of rubbing my fingers on Y/N's arm, I looked at her state and saw her asleep. I kissed her head for a long time. I put my head on the wall and just sighed. After a couple of hours, I softly put Y/N down on the bed and went to a computer and called Hill.

"The news is loving you guys. Nobody else is. There's been no official call for Banner's arrest, but it's in the air." Hill said.

"Stark Relief Foundation?" I asked.

"Already on the scene. How's the team?" She asked.

"Everyone's...we took a hit. We'll shake it off." I said as I looked at Y/N.

"Well for now I'd stay in stealth mode, and stay away from here."

"So, run and hide?" I asked.

"Until we can find Ultron, I don't have a lot else to offer."

"Neither do we." I said. I turned off the call. I stand and went near Barton.

"Hey, you wanna switch out?" I asked.

"No, I'm good. If you wanna get some kip, now's a good time, cause we're still a few hours out." Barton replied.

"A few hours from where?" I asked confusingly.

"A safe house." He said. "Just go take care of Y/N, she needs more care and attention from you." Barton said.

"Yeah, she took a hit." I replied.

"They both do." Barton said. I raised my eyebrow in confusion, but I shrugged it off. I just went to Y/N and lay down beside her. I put her around my arms and gave a kiss on her head.

"I love you..." I said softly to her.

~After a couple of hours~

Everyone was awake. Y/N only took a couple of hours nap. She's still low and I never left her side. It was now morning when Clint landed the jet behind the trees, far from a house. Clint opened the ramp and I held Y/N into me and we all walked out and followed Clint. As I looked around, I saw that this place is very quiet and relaxing.

"I kinda like this place." I softly told Y/N. She looked up at me and she smiled weakly. Then, I saw a big house ahead of us. We walked up the stairs and into the house.

*Y/N

"What is this place?" Thor asked.

"A safe house." Tony replied.

"Let's hope." Clint said as he opened the door. We all walked inside and into the living room. "Honey, I'm home." Clint called. Just then, we saw Laura walks in from the kitchen. "Hi.." Clint said. "Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead." Clint said as he went near his wife and they kissed. I looked at Tony and saw him confused.

"This is an agent of some kind." Tony said to Thor. I just chuckled and shake my head. Tony looked at me with more confusion written on his face.

"Gentlemen, this is Laura." Clint said as he looked at the men.

"I know all your names." Laura said. Tony just raised his hand a little, like waving as they all stand awkwardly. Me and Nat looked at each other and smiled.

"Ooh. Incoming." Clint said as he broke his hugged from Laura and we heard a fast running footsteps. Just then, we saw Clint's kids ran to him. Clint carried his daughter as he wrapped his arm on his son.

"These are...smaller agents." Tony said. I looked at the boys and they're really shock at what they saw.

"Look at your face! Oh, my goodness!" Clint said to his kids.

"Did you bring Auntie Nat and Auntie Y/N?" Lila, Clint's daughter asked.

"Why don't you hug us and find out?" I said. Just then, Lila noticed us. She went near me and I hugged her and carried her in my arms.

"Wait...what?" I heard Tony's confused voice. I didn't mind him and I just continued hugging Lila. Cooper, Clint's son, went to Nat and hugged her.

"Sorry for barging in on you." Steve said.

"Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed." Tony said.

"Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off SHIELD's files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low." Clint said.

"How's little Natasha?" Nat asked. I put Lila down on the ground and she went to her dad. I saw Nat put her hands on Laura's belly and softly rubbed it.

"She's...Nathaniel." Laura said.

"Ha! Pay me a $100, Nat." I said as I grinned at her. Nat bent low on Laura's tummy.

"Traitor." Nat said. Laura and I laughed at her. Nat put out a wallet and pulled out a $100 bill. She gave it to me while rolling her eyes.

"Thank you." I said as I grabbed the money.

"Why don't you guys settle for a while upstairs." Clint said. I went to Tony and hand him the $100 bill.

"What's this?" He asked me.

"I just won a bet against Natasha." I said.

"And what bet?" He asked.

"We bet on what would be the gender of Clint and Laura's third child." I said as I smiled. He smiled big at me and he pulled me to him and he kissed my forehead.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked him. He looked at me and he nodded his head. I got his hand and brought him upstairs.