LOKI

*Y/N

~At the bridge~ 

Me and Fury arrived at the bridge and I began to go to the galaga guy. 

"Talk to me." I said as I went beside him.

"Turbine's loose. Mostly intact, but it's impossible to get out there and make repairs while we're in the air." The galaga guy said.

"We lose one more engine, we won't be." Hill said as she went near me. Hill pressed her intercoms. "Somebody's got to get inside and patch that engine." Hill said. 

"Babe! You copy that?!" I asked Tony as I pressed the com.

"Yup, I got it babe." Tony said.

"Coulson! Y/L/N! Initiate official lock down in the detention section then get to the armory! Move out!" Fury commanded us through the intercoms. I followed Coulson out of the bridge and into the detention. Coulson got his weapon and we went to the detention section. Coulson knocked out the guy and we saw Thor in the isolation cell and Loki is in the command power. 

"Step away please." Coulson said while pointing his gun to Loki. I got my gun and I slowly went near to Loki while pointing my gun at him. I was about to handcuffed him when I felt another held me from behind me and he pointed the knife on my neck and I just looked shocked and I looked at Coulson.

"Get away from her." Coulson said as he slowly went to us. I got shocked when the real Loki with the scepter was behind him. 

"Coulson!!" I shouted. Just then, Loki impaled Coulson in the heart with his scepter. 

"No!!" Thor shouted. The Loki behind me began to vanished as Coulson slumps down on the wall and he was breathing hard. I got my gun again and tried to shot Loki but then, he ran to me and he held my neck tightly and he pushed me to the wall. 

"Loki! No!!" Thor shouted. 

"Ahh, so you're the man of Iron's lady, huh?" Loki said while smiling mischievously as I held his arm that's on my neck. 

"Your worth won't last when you're with Stark." Loki said. "Be with me and helped me rule this planet. I'll even make you my queen." Loki said. 

"You're--not--worthy--of--me.." I said while struggling hard on breathing. Just then, Loki looked at me darkly and he continued to put force on his grip on my neck sending me unconsciously. 

*Third Person's POV

When Thor saw Y/N unconscious, he began to hit the glass. Loki dropped Y/N on the ground and looked back at his brother. Then, Loki went to the switch and he opened the door below the cell and he slowly pushed the button, sending Thor flying down the Helicarrier. Loki, then, looked at Y/N and smiled mischievously. Loki bent down on her unconscious level and he saw her intercom. He removed it from her ear and throw it anywhere. Then, he carried Y/N and brought her to the jet. 

Meanwhile, Natasha and Barton continued fighting. Until, Natasha slammed his head on the railings earning a groan from him. Clint kneel in front of her and slowly looked at Natasha. 

"Natasha.." Clint said. But then, Natasha knocked Barton off.

About Thor, well, the cell is turning around while falling. Thor tried to hammer the glass, but he flew back to the other wall. Thor held onto his feet's gripped and extends his arm to the wall, finally breaking free before the cell crashed down on the land. 

Back to the duo: Cap and Tony. Cap is holding tight on the hanging thread, while Tony is pushing the propellers. 

"Cap, I need the lever." Tony said.