REVEAL

*Y/N

It's a girl! I hugged Tony and just smiled big. I broke the hug and I kissed his lips. I broke the kiss and tears fell from my eyes and Tony wiped it. Then, he kneel in front of my stomach and he kissed my stomach.

"I love you so much baby girl." Tony said and he kissed my stomach. I held his head and caressed it. I smiled big at Tony as he looked at me with a shining bright smile. Tony stand and he hugged me again. 

"I love you so much honey.." Tony said. 

"I love you too babe." I told him as I looked at him. I smiled at him and peck his lips. 

"Lost your bet, Ha!" I said and we just laughed.

"I know, and it's great to lose to you." He said and I smiled. Just then, I looked at the crowd and saw Nat. I went to her and hugged her. 

"Thank you for this..." I said.

"You're welcome. And to be honest, I quite enjoy the party planning." Nat admitted. I broke the hug and I smiled brightly. Guests and fellow Avengers greeted me and Tony a congratulations. 

~After the party~

The guests went home. It was already past 9. The party ended really well. The Avengers and me and Tony were left on the tower. Tony and I began opening gifts from the guests and Avengers. There were a lot of baby's clothes and baby's stuff. Of course, Tony forced us to go shopping tomorrow for the baby's stuff. Now that we know what gender we're having, Tony will spoil me and the baby, knowing him.

"So, have you chosen a name for your baby?" Thor asked.

"We have." Tony said. 

"That fast?" Pietro asked.

"Yup." I said as I cuddled Tony.

"What's the name?" Natasha asked.

"It's a combination of our liked name." I began as I caressed my stomach.

"What is it?" Clint asked.

"It's Maria Amelia Natalia Stark." Tony said proudly. I smiled big and I rubbed my stomach.

"Who's the godfather?" Rhodey began to ask. I looked at the Avengers and saw them get so excited. 

"We have actually chosen 3 people. 2 for the godfather and 1 for the godmother." I said as I casually looked at Tony and the team. 

"Who are they?" Sam asked.

"Nat..." I said. She looked at me shockingly and she then smiled.

"Am I?" Nat asked in disbelief.

"Yes." I said in reply.

"Thank you.." Nat said.

"Who else?" Thor asked. 

"Rhodey, since we're best friend with him since college days and he knows our background." Tony said as he shrugged his shoulder. 

"I'm so honored." Rhodey said. 

"You should be. You know what's behind this relationship and my family." Tony said. Rhodey just smiled and winked at me. I smiled back at him and I put my back on the couch and just looked at my bump. I began caressing it and smiled knowing I have a baby girl.

"Y/N?" I looked at Tony.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You wanna tell them who's the last godfather?" Tony asked.