TIMESKIP...

*Y/N

~After 5 years~

"Tony!! Kids! Where the hell are you guys?" I asked as I searched their rooms. 

"Tony! Honey, where are you?" I asked as I walked down the stairs. When I entered the kitchen, I got shocked.

"Happy Birthday Mommy! Happy Birthday Mommy! Happy Birthday dear Mommy~~ Happy Birthday to you~~!!" Tony and the kids sang. I put my hands on my mouth and smiled big. 

"You goofballs! You scared mommy!" I said as the three kids ran and hugged me. 

"Thank you so much!" I said and I kissed Tal, James and Morgan's head. I stand and saw Tony with a party hat on top of his head while carrying a birthday cake with a lit candle. 

"Make a wish, honey." Tony said as he stood beside me. I looked at the kids and saw them smiling big. 

"I wish nothing will ever change. I wish daddy, mommy, Tal, James and Morgan to be healthy and happy. I wish that this family will stay the same, no matter what." I said and I looked at Tony. We both smiled big and he kissed my forehead. 

"Blow your candle." Tony said. I nodded my head and blow my candle. Tony and the kids cheered. I clapped my hands and I looked at Tony and peck his lips. 

"Happy birthday honey." Tony said. 

"Thank you honey.." I said and he placed the cake on the table. 

"Come on kids, let's give mommy her birthday breakfast." Tony said and the kids began to hold my hands and they pulled me to the chair. I laughed at the kids as they began to pamper me with love and happiness. Tony put down the plate and I saw 3 pancakes shaped like hearts. A sidings with strawberries, banana slices and a glass of my (favorite/drink). Then, the kids went near me and gave me each a red rose. 

"Kids, you don't have to do this..." I said. 

"No, we want to show you how much we love you." Tal, my 8 year old baby said. 

"This is your special day, mommy. We want you to be happy on your day." James, my 6 and a half year old said.

"You're our mommy. And we're happy that you're our mommy." Morgan said. 

"And to the best wife, best friend, a mom and a partner, you'll always be my other half." Tony said as he sat on a chair beside me and passionately kiss me. I held his cheeks and I slowly broke the kiss. 

"You're the best husband. And ever since we've got together, you've change for us. You've grown and I thank you for that. I love you more than life itself." I said. 

"No, YOU'RE the best wife ever!" Tony began. The kids began to sit on their chairs and they listened to their father's declaration of love. 

"We've been together when we're still kids. You are the best! We protected each other, we love each other, we tell each other's secrets, and we lost the flower on each other, by accident." Tony teased and I laughed. 

"TONY!! There's kids here!" I said and he looked at the kids. 

"That's between me and mommy, okay.. Don't listen to that." Tony said and all of us laughed. 

"We promise daddy." Morgan said and all of us laughed. 

"Okay, momentum's gone. I'll tell the rest with mommy, alone." Tony said and I laughed while the kids groaned.