DISAPPOINTMENT

*Y/N

Me and the rest of the guys are on the lab. I distanced myself from Tony. I am near the glass window. My hands are crossed in front of my chest. My back was facing them and listened to their disarray of conclusions.

"All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out, used the internet as an escape hatch." Bruce said.

"Ultron." Steve said.

"He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other." Nat said. I turned to them as they discussed.

"He's in your files, he's in the internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?" Rhodey said as he walked while holding his arms.

"Nuclear codes." Hill said as she remove some glass particles on her foot.

"Nuclear codes. Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can." Rhodey continued.

"Nukes? He said he wanted us dead." Nat said.

"He didn't say dead. He said extinct." Steve said.

"He also said he killed somebody." Clint said.

"But there wasn't anyone else in the building." Hill said.

"Yes there was." Tony said as he walked near the center and he let JARVIS 3D structure showed us.

"Oh God." I said as I went near the structure. Bruce also went near and I looked at it grimly.

"This is insane." Bruce said.

"Yeah, thanks to Ultron!" I said as I angrily looked at Tony. He looked at me shortly and he looked down at the ground as he put his hands inside his pockets.

"JARVIS was the first line of defense. He would've shut Ultron down, it makes sense." Steve said.

"No, Ultron could've assimilated JARVIS. This isn't strategy, this is...rage." I said. Just then, we heard heavy footsteps. I looked behind me and saw Thor with his outfit and a hammer on hand. We all looked at him as he went straight to Tony and grabbed his neck as he holds him up. I instinctively went to Thor and held his arm.

"Woah, woah, woah! It's going around." Clint said.

"Come on. Use your words, buddy." Tony said weakly.

"I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark." Thor said.

"Thor! The Legionnaire." Steve said as he went near us. But, Thor wouldn't bugged.

"Thor, put Tony down." I said in my authoritative tone.

"Why would I?" Thor looked at me with anger on his eyes.

"We won't be able to discuss this thoroughly if you let your anger get into you." I said.

"No!" Thor said.

"Thor, I am not afraid to use my powers to you." I said as my fist began to glow with purple blaze. Thor looked at my fists and into my eyes. "Put down my husband." I said.

"Thor! The Legionnaire." Steve repeated. Thor put Tony down. Me and Thor kept giving eye contacts and glare.

"Trail went cold about a hundred miles out but it's headed north, and it has the scepter. Now we have to retrieve it, again." Thor said.

"The genie's out of that bottle. Clear and present is Ultron." Nat said.

"I don't understand. You built this program. Why is it trying to kill us?" Cho began to asked Tony as he walked near the table. Tony then, began to laugh. Bruce looked at him and began shaking his head. I looked at Tony and got confused.

"You think this is funny?" Thor asked.

"No. It's probably not, right? Is this very terrible? Is it so...is it so...it is. It's so terrible." Tony began. I walked near Natasha and just sighed in defeat.

"This could've been avoided if you hadn't played with something you don't understand." Thor said.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It is funny. It's a hoot that you don't get why we need this." Tony said as he walked near Thor.

"Tony, maybe this might not be the time to..." Bruce tried to interfere.

"Really?! That's it? You just roll over, show your belly, every time somebody snarls." Tony said as he looked at Bruce.

"Only when I've created a murder bot." Bruce said.

"You didn't." I told Bruce.

"We didn't. We weren't even close. Were we close to an interface?" Tony began to asked. Bruce just shrugged his shoulders and looked at Tony trying to tell him to stop.

"Well, you did something right." I began. "And you did it right here. You did it here without asking us for opinions or whatever the hell cooperation within the team." I said interjecting.

"The Avengers were supposed to be different than SHIELD." Steve said.

"Anybody remember when I carried a nuke through a wormhole?" Tony began to asked. I began to put my hands on my face and sighed in annoyance.

"No, it's never come up." Rhodey said.

"Saved New York?" Tony asked again.

"Never heard that." Rhodey gave a snarky comment again.

"Recall that? A hostile alien army came charging through a hole in space. We're standing three hundred feet below it. We're the Avengers. We can bust arms dealers all the live long day, but, that up there? That's...that's the end game." Tony said as he looked at me with pure sadness and fear. "How were you guys planning on beating that?" Tony asked.

"Together." Steve said.

"We'll lose." Tony said.

"Then we'll do that together, too." Steve said. Just then, I felt something upsetting my stomach. I held my mouth and my stomach as I felt like puking. I saw Nat went near me and she put a hand on my back.

"Are you okay?" Nat asked. I just nodded my head as the feeling came slowly down.

"Thor's right. Ultron's calling us out. And I'd like to find him before he's ready for us. The world's a big place. Let's start making it smaller." Steve said. Just then, I felt like I was about to puke.

"Nope, code red." I softly told Natasha and I ran outside the lab and into a nearest bathroom. I heard Natasha ran to follow me. I went inside the bathroom and kneel on the toilet. I started throwing everything out of me. I heard Natasha went inside the bathroom and she locked the door and held my hair as I puked. I felt her rubbed my back and I immediately finished puking. I flushed the toilet and used a mouthwash to removed the stinky feeling from my throwing up.

"Are you feeling a little bit better?" Nat asked.

"A little." I said as I looked at the mirror. I put my hands on my hair and sighed.

"Did you tell him?"

"No, I don't want to be a burden to his thinking now that Ultron is somewhere out there." I said.

"When?" I looked at Natasha through the mirror and saw her looking back at me.

"Maybe when it's already over." I said.

"You're risking yourself, Y/N." Nat said worriedly.

"So is the world." I said.