SOKOVIA FIGHT 3

*Y/N

"Thor, I'm gonna need you back in the church." I heard Tony said.

"Is this the last of them?" I heard Thor asked.

"Yeah. Everyone else is on the carrier." Steve answered.

"You know, if this works, we maybe don't walk away." Tony said.

"Maybe not." Thor said. I used my telekinesis power to know everything. It's like my eye in the sky. Just then, I felt Pietro shielded Clint. I looked at Wanda and saw her shocked. Just then, I saw Wanda cried. She shouted in agony and kneel. I looked behind me and saw the robots about to touch the core. I was about to strike them off, when I saw Wanda's power turned the robots to ashes as she screams in agony. I softly went to her and let her stand. I hugged her and she cried to my shoulders. Suddenly, Wanda left running.

"Wanda no!!" I said. I looked around me and exhaled. 

"Lady Y/N. Go to the boats, now. I need you to be safe." Thor said as he landed near me. I nodded my head and instinctively went towards the boat. As I landed on the boat, I looked for Pietro and Clint. I saw Pietro laying down on the floor while Clint is also laying down on the chairs.

"Clint!" I said and I walked to him and saw him bleeding.

"Hey.." Clint said weakly. I have to save them. I put my hands on Pietro and Clint's body and used my power to heal them. 

"Y/N, no.." Clint said. I didn't mind him, as I was focusing on saving the both of them. I looked at Pietro and saw his wounds closing. I looked at Clint's wound and saw it healing. Then, I felt like zooning. As I saw Pietro and Clint healed up. I stopped my powers and I kneeled on the ground. 

"Y/N!" I heard Clint's voice.

"Ah!!" We heard Pietro screamed as he breathe deeply. Pietro looked at me as Clint tried to held me. I looked at Clint as my eyes starts to dozed off.

"Tell...Tony... that I'm... sorry..." I whispered and I collapsed. 

*Steve's POV

I felt the ground was about to fall. I jumped on the boat, just in time for the ground to fall. I looked at the boat and saw--wait? Pietro is alive, but his wounds were gone. 

"Y/N!" I heard Clint shouted for Y/N. I went near them and saw Y/N, unconscious on Clint's arms.

"Y/N!" I called out. I got Y/N on my arms and softly shakes her cheek. 

"Don't do this to us, Y/N..." I said. I checked her pulse on her neck and just detected a weak pulse. 

"I need help here!!" I shouted and a couple of nurses came. They got Y/N and laced her in a cot. They put Y/N an oxygen and put an IV to her. I looked at Clint and Pietro.

"What happened to her?!!" I asked.

"She healed me and Pietro. Her healing power should only be able to save one person, but she saved the both of us and caused her to be unconscious." Clint said. 

~After an hour~

*Tony

"Where is she?! Where is she?!!" I asked as I am nearing the team. I looked at Cap. 

"She's still unconscious." Steve said. 

"Is she gonna be fine? How about the baby? Are they both okay?" I asked worriedly and fearfully.

"The both of them are fine. The doctors were glad the baby stayed still after what happened." Steve said. I smiled big and sighed loudly.

"Thank God..." I said. I put my hands on my face and I looked back at the team.