GERMANY

*Y/N

~After a couple of minutes~

Bucky starts to stir on his sleep. Sam began to ran and fetch Steve. Steve and Sam ran towards me and Bucky starts to groan.

"Steve." Bucky said. My eyes widen when I heard Bucky said Steve's name. I looked at Steve and saw him looking at me. I looked at Bucky and began reading his mind while talking to Steve.

"Which Bucky am I talking to?" Steve asked.

"Your mom's name was Sarah...You used to wear newspapers in your shoes." Bucky said. I looked at Steve and nodded my head.

"Can't read that in a museum." Steve said and he smiled.

"Just like that, we're suppose to be cool?" Sam asked protectively.

"What did I do?" Bucky asked. I read his mind and his mind is going through a lot of traumas, pain and confusion.

"Enough." Steve said.

"Oh, God, I knew this would happen. Everything HYDRA put inside me is still there. All he had to do was say the goddamn words." Bucky said.

"Who was he?" I asked.

"I don't know." Bucky said as he looked at me.

"People are dead. The bombing, the setup. The doctor did all that just to get 10 minutes with you. I need you to do better than 'I don't know.'." Steve said.

"He wanted to know about Siberia. Where I was kept. He wanted to know exactly where." Bucky said.

"Why would he need to know that?" I asked.

"Because I'm not the only Winter Soldier." Bucky stared at me. I looked at Sam and Steve and signed them to let Bucky go. They followed and Bucky just sat and stared at the floor. He began talking about the other Winter Soldier. 

"Who were they?" Steve asked.

"Their most elite death squad. More kills than anyone in HYDRA history. And that was before the serum." Bucky said. 

"They all turn out like you?" Sam asked.

"Worse." Bucky answered.

"The doctor, could he control them?" Steve asked.

"Enough." Bucky said.

"Said he wanted to see an empire fall." Steve said.

"With these guys he could do it. They speak 30 languages, can hide in plain sight, infiltrate, assassinate, destabilize, they can take a whole country down in one night. You'd never see them coming." Bucky said. I saw Sam went near Steve and they began whispering. I went near them and listened.

"This would have been a lot easier a week ago." Sam said.

"If we call Tony..."

"No, he wouldn't believe us." I interjected. 

"Yeah, he wouldn't." Sam agreed.

"Even if he did..." Steve said, but was cut off by Sam.

"Who knows if the Accords would let him help." Sam said. 

"They wouldn't.." I said.

"We're on our own." Steve said.

"Maybe not. I know a guy." Sam said.