POST-PROPOSAL

*Y/N

After Tony's proposal, we went back at the hotel after Happy took us a couple of pictures. Me and Tony change our clothes and we lay on the bed cuddling. 

"When did you decide that you're going to marry me?" I asked him.

"Ever since we became together." Tony replied.

"You made up your mind for whole 4 damn years?!" I asked as I sat on the bed, shocked at his revelations.

"Yes, and Happy kept the ring for the whole 4 damn years, baby." Tony said while he sat beside me and held my hands. 

"I waited for 4 years, so I can prove it to you that I'm worthy to be a husband material and maybe a father soon. But, there's still fear in me that I might be like my father. I don't want that to happen to our kids, baby." 

"Kids, huh?" I asked as I crossed my arms in front of my chest and smirked at him. He smirked back and he chuckled.

"Yeah, why?" 

"Nothing, it's just that, I think you'll look cute with our kids." I said and he smiled sweetly.

"You think so?" 

"Yeah and you'll be a good dad, babe." I said as I leaned into him and peck his lips. 

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah. We'll help each other when the time comes, babe."

"I know we'll do that together." He said. 

"Baby?" He called.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"When do you think we'll ever have kids?" He asked.

"Whenever you like, hon. Whenever you're ready." 

"Okay. Then, we'll discuss the wedding tomo--"

"Babe, can we start now?" I asked with slight excitement.

"Are you sure baby?? It's past 10."

"If it's okay with you, I'm just excited to plan our wedding!!" I said in excitement.

"Okay. Then we'll start right now." Tony said as he got a pen and papers on the night stand and he gave it to me.

"So! When do you want the wedding to commence?" I asked him.

"Maybe next year?" Tony suggested.

"We can. What particular month? May? April?? Or what?"

"How about April? Maybe 6?? So, it could be the same date from our anniversary." Tony said.

"Yeah! We could maybe do that. I'll write it down."

"Then, we could maybe do an outdoor wedding, since it's gonna be spring time by then." Tony said.

"Oh my God! Tony! You're the best!!" I said and I gave him a kiss on the cheek and began writing Tony's ideas.

"If we'll do outdoors, I know a lot of place we could go." Tony said.

"We'll discuss it soon, babe. But, I just want to discuss the important details first."

"Okay.. So, we have the date, what about the time?"

"3 in the afternoon?" I asked.

"Yeah, we could. Write it down babe." I giggled at him and I wrote it down.

"The venue could be talk with the wedding planner." Tony said.

"So, we'll hire a wedding planner?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Baby, I know you want to plan our wedding but, I don't want you to tire yourself and stress yourself. I just want you to relax and let the wedding planners do it. They'll just coordinate with us. Okay?" Tony said as he held my arms. I looked at him and pouted my lips.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked him.

"No more choices for you hon, because I love you."

"Arghh! Fine! I love you too." I said and smiled at him. He peck my lips and I giggled. We stayed up until 11:30 for the planning. It's hard to admit but, Tony can't help not to hide his excitement, since all the ideas from the wedding details came from him. We promised each other to never let the media knew our engagement. The only people who can know about the proposal will be Happy, Pepper, Fury and the Avengers.

~After a month~

Yup! A month. Me and Tony had a month vacation in France. We did City Tours, roam the other different cities in France and we did some new fun things together, both adventures outside the room and some adventures inside the room.

We just reached Stark Tower and I went straight to the kitchen and found some fruits. I grabbed a bowl of grapes and I washed it and dried it. I grabbed it and went to sit on the couch.

"Babe? Where are you??" I shouted since the whole penthouse is quiet.

"I brought our bags inside the room, why?" He asked as he showed up into the living room.

"Nothing, it's just oddly quiet, you know." I said and he just chuckled.

"Babe.." He called as he sat beside me.

"Yeah?"

"Weren't you intimidated when you knew that my persona before was a playboy?" He asked.

"I was kind of scared to date you because you were a playboy before you became serious with me. Why'd you ask?"

"What happens if--THIS IS ONLY AN EXAMPLE, OKAY??" He suddenly exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah! I'm not threatening you, babe!" I said and I chuckled at him. He chuckled back and he sighed deeply.

"What do you think will happen to us if you knew I ever cheat on you?" Tony sadly and fearfully asked as he hold my bowl of grapes, leave it on the coffee table and went back to hold my hands tightly to him.

"Babe--"

"No, just tell me. Would you leave? Would you file an annulment?" He asked with fear in his voice.

"I might leave for space because you hurt me at that situation." I truthfully answered. "What will you do if I ever cheat on you?" I asked back.

"I don't know. Not talk, work a lot." He said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"But baby, I promise." He began. "I will never cheat on you. That I swear on my life! You're the only one I've got and I'll do everything, not to make anything that could make you think of leaving me. I promise." He said.

"Then, we're all good?" I asked him.

"Yeah, we are." He replied now showing me his loving smile.

"There's that smile. Me too baby, I promise to never do anything to you that might result of you leaving me. I hate to think of you leaving, okay?"

"Okay. I love you so much Y/N, please remember that."

"I will babe, and I love you more." I told him and he went near me and kissed my lips passionately.