SQUIDWARD

*Y/N

Doctor Strange used his power to stop the wind from gushing. Then, we saw a light burst out of the spaceship and two aliens standing in front of us. The five of us began walking near them and I held Tony's hand in fear. 

"Hear me, and rejoice. You are about to die at the hands of the Children of Thanos. Be thankful, that your meaningless lives are now contributing to..." 

"I'm sorry, Earth is closed today. You better pack it up and get outta here." Tony cuts the first alien as he crossed his arms on his chest.

"Stonekeeper..." The alien called out for Strange. "Does this chattering animal speak for you?" 

"What the heck!?" I said. 

"Baby.. no..." Tony said.

"Certainly not. I speak for myself." Strange walks in front of us and he used his magic. "But you're trespassing in this city and on this planet." Just then, I saw Wong used his powers. 

"It means get lost, Squidward!" Tony said. 

"He exhausts me." The 'Squidward' said. 

"You exhaust me." I said as I blaze the powers through my palm. Just then, the big alien hit his sword on the road and slowly walked near us. I move my head side to side for a little stretch. 

"Banner, you want a piece?" Tony asked Bruce.

"No, not really, but when do I ever get what I want?" Bruce asked. I looked at him in a questioning look.

"That's right." Tony said and I just scoff. Just then, Bruce began to turn himself into Hulk. Me and Tony looked at the big alien and I did a little jump to stretch my limbs.

"Tired?" Tony asked me and I scoffed. 

"Are you?" I asked him and saw him smirked at me. 

"You do really know me." Tony said. Then, he looked back at Bruce and to the alien. 

"Been a while. Good to have you, buddy." Tony said. Then, Bruce shushed Tony.

"I just... I need to concentrate here for one second. Come on, come on, man." I looked at Bruce and saw the green on his neck. I stopped the purple blaze from my palm, crossed my arms on my chest and looked at him, confused. 

"What the hell man." I said. I looked at Wong and saw the confusion on his face, and so does Strange.

"Where's your guy?" Tony asked. 

"I don't know. We've sort been havin' a thing." Bruce said. 

"There's no time for a thing." Tony said as he patted Bruce's chest. I moved forward and used my magnetic field to the alien, until Bruce figures out what to do with the Hulk. Just then, the alien tried hammering his way out of my magnetic field. 

"Hey Bruce, can you make it fast about Hulking? The big thing is about to go out of my field." I said as I groaned from the impact of the breaking field.

"I know." Bruce said. 

"That's the thing right there. My wife is trying to exert her energy to hold that thing right there. Let's go." Tony said. Just then, Bruce begins groaning. I looked at Tony and he looked at Strange, then to Bruce. 

"Dude, you're embarrassing me in front of the wizards." Tony said.

"Tony, I'm sorry. Either I can't or he won't." Bruce said. 

"It's okay. Hey, stand down." Tony said to Bruce. "Keep an eye on him. Thank you." Tony asked Wong. 

"I have him." Wong said. I looked in front and saw the Squidward has powers! I felt myself lift. I looked around me and saw the Squidward trying to control me. 

"Damn you Squidward!" I said. But then, he threw me and I almost hit myself on the building and I used my magnetic force to stop me, before I hit myself. I put myself down and crouch. 

"Y/N!" Tony shouted. 

"I'm fine.." I said. I ran near them and settle beside Tony. Then, the big alien ran. Tony pulled the string to make the jacket tighter. Then, he double-tapped on the arc and the nano-particles began to cover his entire self. He removed his glasses and the glasses turned into nano-particles, too. Now that's an upgrade. Tony used his shield as the big alien hit Tony. Tony hit him back, and the alien got a bit dizzy. Tony then, used his blasters to send the big alien off. I went near Tony and I smirked. 

"Can you stop being so hot, right now? I can't focus planning my attack plan." I said. 

"Now, you're glad I have my nano-tech." I heard Tony through my intercom. 

"Nah." I said. 

"Where'd that come from?" Bruce asked as the blasters hid behind him. I looked behind me and saw Bruce being impressed. I walked near Bruce. 

"It's nano-tech. You like it? A little someth--" Tony said but, was cut off when a land form underneath him went up. I looked at the Squidward and he threw some trees at us. Me and Wong used our powers to shield us from the impacts. I saw Tony flew in front of us and blasted the car. We continued to fight until Tony was thrown by the hammer. 

"Tony!!" I shouted. 

"Go, get him." Strange said. I nodded and I flew across the streets and into the park. Until, I saw him laying on the ground and Bruce is trying to ask Tony. 

"Tony!" I called as I ran near them. 

"I'm fine." Tony said. Just then, I heard the big alien crashed through the building and threw the hammer at us. 

"Hammer!" I said and used my power to shield us, but the impact bounces back. So, it made me flew and I hit my front on a big branch. 

"Ow..." I groaned. 

"Y/N. Y/N! Can you hear me?! Please talk to me.." I heard Tony on my intercom. 

"Oh God, it hurts." I said and I lay on my back. 

"Where does it hurts, baby?!" Tony asked worriedly.

"My body. Actually, entire me." I said.

"Hey, man. What's up, Mr. Stark?" I heard Peter's voice on my intercom.

"Kid, where'd you come from?" Tony asked.

"Field trip to MoMA." Peter said as he screamed. I slowly stand and I make way to Tony. Then, I helped Tony and Peter with the alien.

"What is this guy's problem, Mr. Stark?" Peter asked. 

"He's from space. He came here to steal a necklace from a wizard." Tony said.

"Hey Peter." I said as I punched the alien as he grabbed Peter.

"Hi, Mrs. Stark." Peter said. Just then, Strange came flying to us. 

"Kid, that's the wizard. Get on it." Tony said.

"On it." Peter said. 

"I'll help." I said and I fly with Peter. The Squidward hit Peter with the billboard. Then, I turned my invisibility and went silent. The cloak fell off Strange and I used my magnetic lasso to get him. My invisibility was off and I grabbed tightly on the lasso, as the ship's light tried pulling Strange in. I saw Peter's web latched on Strange and he grabbed the lamp post to pull Strange out of it. Until the post was gone and sent me and Peter up the ship.

"Uhhh, Mr. Stark? I'm being beamed up! Mrs. Stark is with me, too." Peter said. 

"Oh no. Hang on guys." Tony said. 

"You might want to hurry up." I said. 

"Okay!" Tony said. Just then, I was pulled inside the ship. Peter was blown out before he was about to go in. I don't know if he stayed on the ground or wherever. I turned on my invisibility again and I felt myself getting weaker. I felt my stomach in pain. I kneel on the floor and grabbed my painful stomach. I looked at my hand and saw little blood. I tried to stay hidden behind some wall and I stopped being invisible. I winced in pain as I tightly hold it in my hand. God! Where's Tony?!...