MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2

*Y/N

"You lost someone?" Steve asked Zemo.

"I lost everyone. And so will you." Zemo said. Just then, I saw a light flickered on the screen. I walked near Steve and saw a German language. July 24, 1990. I know that date. I remained focus and I saw the video play. Then, I saw my father, my mom and my little sister, Hannah. They were happily walking on the sidewalk when I saw someone stopped them I saw the man on the motorcycle. The arm shined and the arm was metal. I looked at Bucky as tears began to cloud from my eyes. 

"Tell me this is not you, Bucky." I said. I felt Tony held my arms and he pulled me to him. Bucky was sorry for what happened. He may not say it, but it's in his face. I continued looking at the screen and saw Bucky got down from his motor and he carried it and threw it to my family.

"No..." I said and tears fell down my eyes. I covered my eyes and I cried on Tony's armored chest. 

"Another empire." We heard Zemo said. 

"I know that road. What is this?" Tony said. I released from Tony and he looked directly at the screen and saw another video with Tony's parents.

"Oh God." I said.

In grief, Tony closes his eyes for a moment. On screen his father slumps dead. The Winter Soldier puts him in the driver's seat with his face against the steering wheel. Tony stares in horror. Maria's in the passenger seat with blood streaked down her face. The Winter Soldier walks around and grips her throat. Expressionless, he strangles Maria. Tony watches the screen stunned. The Winter Soldier walks up and aims a gun at the surveillance camera.

"Tony. Tony." Steve held Tony's arm as he tried to attacked Bucky. I went to Tony and held his face in my hands.

"Babe, calm down please." I said, afraid of what's about to happen. Tony looked at Steve with tears on his eyes.

"Did you know?" Tony asked.

"I didn't know it was him." Steve said.

"Don't bullshit me, Rogers! Did you know?" Tony warned.

"Yes." Tony pushed me back softly and he punched Steve and he shot Bucky. I flinched at the sudden movement. Tony and Bucky began fighting and I was about to follow, when I felt Steve's hand on my wrist.

"Stay here, it's dangerous." Steve said. Just then, Steve ran and they began fighting. I got my phone and typed a code to FRIDAY, sending a chopper for me and Tony. Just then, I saw the chambers break. I began running and suddenly, a metal caught me and trapped my feet. 

"Arghh!" I screamed. I tried removing my leg when I felt a big pain through the leg. I looked at it and saw blood coming out. I saw a sharp metal struck on my leg and I lay on the ground trying to remove it, but I keep flinching from the big wave of pain.

"AHHHH!!" I grunted in pain. I keep hearing Steve, Bucky and Tony fighting. 

"Y/N." I heard a voice. I looked in front and saw T'Challa.

"Your highness--wha--what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Let me help you." T'Challa said.

"Pull the metal while I dragged my feet." I said. T'Challa carried the big metal and I dragged my leg out of the metal shredding and crawled away. T'Challa put the metal down and he helped me stand. I keep groaning from the pain I feel on my leg. 

"Let's bring you to the jet." T'Challa said.

"No. I need Tony." I said. I limped my way to the boys when I saw the three of them fighting on the ground. Just then, I saw Bucky and Steve helping each other in fighting Tony. I was about to lose consciousness when I fell on the ground and I tried to stand. I looked back and saw Bucky, unconscious on the ground. Steve is trying to kill Tony by punching him and knocking his shield on his mask. I blasted my magnetic force to Steve and I lose consciousness.

*Tony

Steve was blasted out from me. I looked at where the blast came from and saw Y/N laying on the ground, unconscious and blood seeping out of her. 

"No..." I said. I looked at Steve and continued fighting with him. Until, I threw him from the wall.

"Stay down. Final warning." I said. Steve began to stand up and he tiredly looked at me.

"I can do this all day." Steve said as he showed his closed fists. I was about to blast Steve, when I felt someone held my foot. I looked down and saw Barnes. I kicked him on the face and saw Steve engaged and he threw me on the wall and he went near me and repeatedly punched me. Then, he used his shield to punched my helmet. The screws began to lose and Steve removed my helmet and he raised his shield and I blocked my face when I felt him struck in my arc. The both of us breathe heavily and the shield was stuck on my chest. I looked at Y/N and saw her still unconscious. I closed my eyes for the meantime and tried to think that Y/N was fine but just unconscious.

Steve got the shield out from my chest and he stand. He walked near Bucky and helped him get up. 

"That shield doesn't belong to you." I said as I lay on my side and breathe heavily. "You don't deserve it. My father made that shield!" I said. Steve dropped the shield and he brought Bucky out. I stand slowly and made my way to Y/N. I lay her properly on the ground and I looked at her. I saw blood on right leg. It was bleeding heavily. 

"FRIDAY, check Y/N's pulse?" I said.

"Pulse is hard to detect. Wound from her right leg is causing her to bleed to death." FRIDAY said. I cut some cloth from Y/N's suit and I tightly wrapped on her wound.

"Y/N, baby. Wake up, please.." I said while tying her leg. After tying, I carried her and walked out of this building.

"Sir, the chopper has arrived." FRIDAY said. I went to my chopper and placed Y/N inside. I removed the suit from me and I entered the chopper and the chopper began to fly out.

"Bring us to the compound, as fast as you can." I said.

"Yes sir." The AI said. I looked for an IV drip bag and found one on my med kit. I began to give her one and injected through her wrist. I put some tape on it and I heard a soft gasp. I looked at Y/N and saw her looking at me. 

"What happened Tony?" She asked.

"Don't speak, yet. Just stay calm. I'll bring you back to the compound and the doctors will fix you up." I said and I kissed her forehead. She just nodded her head and she looked at the ceiling and sighed.