MEDICAL

*Tony's POV

~After 2 hours~

While the doctors operate Y/N, I got Tal from Pepper. Tal was excited to see me. She was asking for her mom and she even noticed the bruises on my face. When we arrived at the compound, I walked on the medical ward while I held Tal in my arms and a baby bag hanging from my shoulder.

"My(Mommy)?" Tal asked.

"Yes princess, we'll go to mommy." I said and I kissed her head. She put her arms on my neck and just looked in front of us. I turned to the corner and saw Y/N's door. I opened the door and saw Y/N, still asleep.

"My." Tal called Y/N.

"Princess, shush." I said as I closed the door softly. "Mommy is sleeping. She's still tired. Mommy got hurt, but mommy's fine." I said as I walked beside the bed and sat on the chair.

"My...My.." Tal pointed at Y/N. I sighed and I stand and place her in her mom's arm. She lay on Y/N's arm and Tal wrapped her arm and leg on Y/N's torso. I chuckled at the sight and saw Tal looking at her mom's face. I sat on the bed and I grabbed Y/N's hand and caressed it. I also rubbed Tal's leg and smiled at my two girls. Then, I heard Y/N groaned. I looked at Y/N and saw her turning her head. Y/N opened her eyes and she smiled at me. I smiled back at her and I peck her lips.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"My feet feels numb. Is it normal?" She asked and I laughed at her.

"You're fine, baby." I said. She looked down at her arm and saw her little Natalia. Y/N smiled big as Tal shrieked and began hugging her mom tightly.

"Hi Tali! How's my baby?" Y/N said and she giggled as she hugged Tal.

"My!" Tal shrieked. I laughed at them and I sat on the chair, beside the bed and I placed my head back and sighed.

"Tony.." Y/N called. I looked at her and saw her sitting on the bed. She sighed and she patted the bed beside her. I followed and I removed my shoes and sat beside her as Tal sat on my lap. I put my arm on Tal and Y/N and cuddled the two of them.

"Even though the team ends, that doesn't mean we're ending, Tony." Y/N said.

"I know and I would do anything just to be with you and Tal, and even the baby." I said. She looked up at me and she kissed my cheek. Then, I lay the three of us on the bed and Tal laid in between me and Y/N. I held the two of them to me and just looked at them.

"I love you both so much." I said.

"We love you too, Tony." Y/N said. I smiled at her and saw Tal looking at me.

"Wuvu dy. Wuvu my." Tal said. I smiled at her and saw Y/N kissed Tal's cheek. I kissed Tal's head and I hugged the two of them to me.

"Mommy and daddy loves you too, Tal." Y/N said. Just then, we heard the door opened. I looked at it and saw a couple of armed guards and Secretary Ross.

"Ross? What are you doing here?" I asked protectively as I sat on the bed and Y/N sat behind me and she held my jacket on her hand and she held Tal in her chest.

"I told you to bring her to me, Stark." Ross told me.

"I didn't okay? She hurt herself and I won't let you take my wife to jail." I said.

"Give me one reason not to." Ross threatened.

"She's pregnant and I don't want my daughter asking for her mom and trying not to say that she's in prison because her mom joined her uncle Steve! She's pregnant, Ross and no matter what, she's still my wife." I said protectively. Ross looked at Y/N.