TIME TRAVEL

*TONY

Me, Scott, Bruce and Steve arrived at the alleyway in New York. Steve began to looked at the road and look at us.

"All right, we all have our assignments. Two Stones uptown, one Stone, down. Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock." Steve said. Just then, we saw the 2012 Hulk smashed the alien. Then, he ran away, chasing them. I looked at Bruce and smirked.

"Feel free to smash a few things along the way." Steve said.

"I think it's gratuitous, but whatever." Bruce said as he starts removing his shirt. I moved to the side and looked at him while smirking. 

"Let's go." Steve said and he ran to the tower. Scott shrunk and I got him and put him on my shoulder. 

"Hold tight." I said and I doubled tapped my arc reactor and the suit engulfed me. 

*Y/N

"Alright. Bring it down low. Right on that line. That's it. Down, down." Rhodey said. Me, Clint and Nat were standing near each other while Rhodey and Nebula dropped down small ship. I am looking around the place when I heard a tiny squeak. I looked at it and saw Nat kicked a space animal.

"Hey, can we hurry it up?" Clint said.

"Guys, chop-chop. Come on. We're on a clock." Nat said.

"All that, is really helpful." Rhodey said. I laughed and saw Clint just shrugged. Then, the ship was down. I went near Rhodey and hugged him again.

"Hey, don't break your promise." Rhodey said.

"I'll try.." I said. Nat went near him and hugged him too.

"Take care, okay?" Nat said.

"Yeah." Nat said.

"Take that stone and come back. No messing around." Rhodey said worriedly. Me and Nat went back to the ship.

"Hey." Clint said to Rhodey.

"You got this." Rhodey said.

"Let's get it done." Clint replied.

"Yes, sir." Rhodey said.

"See you back." Clint went near me and Nat.

"You guys watch each other's six." Rhodey said. We looked back and smiled at him. Then, we sat on the chair. I sat behind Nat, while Clint and Nat co-pilot each other. We began to fly to the coordinates to the Vormir. Then, it began to speeds up.

"It's a long way from Budapest." Clint said as he looked at me and Nat. I smiled and chuckled as I looked at Nat, who looks up at me and smiled.

*TONY 

I began to fly and I went to the next building and scanned the area for the scepter. 

"Got to hustle, Cap. Things look like they're just about wrapped up here." I said. 

"Got it. I'm approaching the elevator now." Steve said. Then, I began to stealthily fly near the wreck window and stealthily went inside and saw the original Avengers. I looked at Y/N and I immediately smiled.

"If it's all the same to you... I'll have that drink now." We heard the 2012 Loki said.

"All right, get him on his feet. We can all stand around posing up a storm later. By the way, feel free to clean up." My 2012 self said as I removed myself from the old suit and held Y/N's hand. Then, I got a sight of the Captain's ass.