TITAN 2

*Y/N

"Can I?" I asked. He nodded his head and I went near him. Tony stands and looked at me and Strange. Strange closed his eyes and I put my hand near his forehead and I closed my eyes after I saw a purple waves blazed between his forehead and my fingertips. Then, I saw all the futures. I even saw Tony died, Strange didn't let me see how or when. I gasped loudly and tears fell from my eyes as I opened my eyes. I looked at Strange and saw him looking at me agonizingly.

"No..." I said.

"How many did you see?" Quill asked.

"14,000,605." Strange said. I walked far from them and I put my hand on my mouth and softly cried at what I saw. I cannot tell this to anybody, not even Tony. 

"How many did we win?" Tony asked. I looked back at Strange. He looked at Tony immensely and turned to me. They all looked at me and Strange. 

"One." Strange said. 

"No, I won't--" I said.

"Don't. You and I both know that this will alternate the future." Strange walked near me and I sighed. 

"I can't.." I softly told him. 

"I know, you won't. I hope I'm wrong." Strange said.

"I hope so, too." I said and walked away from them. I looked at the rocky formations and sat on the ground. I wiped off my tears and I saw a small rock beside me. I held it in my hand and tried playing with it. 

"Y/N?" I heard Tony's voice. I didn't talked. But, I felt him sat beside me. 

"Don't talk. Just calm down, okay? We still have time." Tony said. I nodded my head and I put my head on his shoulder and I cuddled with him. 

"I love you Tony." I said.

"I love you too, Y/N. Don't you ever forget it." Tony said.

"I won't." I said. 

"That's good." Tony said and he sighed deeply.

"I have a plan." I told Tony. He nodded his head and we both went to the others.

~Thanos' arrival~

Me and Tony saw a dark cloud appeared. I hid and I put my back on the rock. The fear is bound to happen. My breathing becomes fast and saw Tony held my cheeks. 

"Your plan will work, okay. Nothing will go wrong." Tony said. I just nodded my head and tried blocking the negative thoughts away. 

"Tony, remember this. I love you okay?" I told him.

"I know, and I love you too." Tony pecked my lips and he went to look. I heard Thanos and Strange exchanging conversation. I never looked at it. I trusted Tony to call out the plan. I closed my eyes and telling myself that everything is going according to plan.

"Let's push baby." Tony said. Me and Tony began to push a piece of the wreckage to Thanos. Thanos shouted and used the stone to fight off Tony. The rest of the team began fighting Thanos, who is single-hand. Peter was swinging off. Drax tried to fight him off with his swords. Strange and I used our powers to kill him. Thanos used to kick Drax out. Then, he punched me and I lay on the ground helpless. Then, I heard Peter saying Magic. Until, I saw him on the ground, Thanos holding his neck. Thanos throw Peter at Strange and then he ripped off the cloak in his gauntlet.

I ran into him and used my powers into knocking him off. 

"Big fan." Thanos said. I stopped on my tracks and he kicked my chest and I lay on the floor, trying to stay conscious. I heard some bombing at Thanos. I looked up and saw Tony. I stand immediately and used my force to create a big magnetic field to locked him in. I saw the flames circled up. I saw Thanos used his gauntlet and he fired the flames to me and Tony. I put some force field around me to protect me from burning myself. But, I hit my head on the rock and it made me go unconscious.

I heard shouting. It made me wake up. I stand while groaning form the pain. I ignored the pain and I flew towards the shouting and saw Strange holding off the gauntlet with his powers. Drax kicked Thanos and it made him kneel. Quill used his equipment to let Thanos' free hand prevent from touching the gauntlet. Peter swing and wrapped a web on Thanos' chest. I went near and used my lasso to hold off the gauntlet. Tony went near the gauntlet and removed it. Strange and I removed the lasso. I went near Tony and helped him pull the gauntlet off. 

Mantis went to Thanos' head and hold him from there. Strange strangled Thanos' other hand while Tony and I helped removing it. Thanos shouted in agony. But, he became quiet. 

"Is he under? Don't let up." Tony asked.

"Be quick. He is very strong." Mantis said. 

"Parker, help! Get over here." Tony said. The three of us began pulling, but it's too strong. "She can't hold him much longer. Let's go."

"I thought you'd be harder to catch. For the record, this was my plan. Not so strong now, huh? Where is Gamora?" Quill came in front of Thanos.

"My Gamora...?" Thanos said.

"No, bull-shit. Where is she?" Quill said.

"He is in anguish." Mantis said. Then, she gasped.

"Good." Quill said.

"He... he mourns." Mantis said while crying.

"What does this monster have to mourn?." Drax asked.

"Gamora." Said the blue girl.

"What?" Quill asked.

"He took her to Vormir. He came back with the Soul Stone... but she didn't." The blue girl said again. I heard Tony de-helmets and I tried pulling the gauntlet off as I know what's about to happen. 

"Okay, Quill, you gotta cool it right now, you understand?" Tony said. But, Quill didn't bother. He looked at Thanos and that scared me. 

"Don't, don't, don't engage, we've almost got this off!." Tony pleads desperately.

"Tell me she's lying." Quill began. "Asshole! Tell me you didn't do it!!" Quill shouted.

"I...had...to." Thanos said.

"Oh no.." I said as I looked at Quill.

"No, you didn't...! No, you didn't...!" Just then, Quill repeated the words as he used his gun to punched Thanos twice. Mantis groaned. Quill continued to hit Thanos. Tony puts on his helmet and stopped Quill. 

"Parker, let's do it fast." I said and we pulled the gauntlet off of his arm. The gauntlet almost falls out of Thanos' arm.

"It's coming! It's coming! It's coming!" Peter said. "We got it! We got it!" Peter cheered as we pulled it off, but Thanos held on the gauntlet and punched me and Peter off. Everyone was tossed around. The rest of us began coming near him, but he used the power stone on us. I used my magnetic force to shield me. I lay on the ground, groaning from the pain. I saw Tony used his sword to attack Thanos. But then, Thanos hits him with his head. Thanos brought the moon and hit Tony. 

"No..." I groaned. I stand and I put my shield out of my hand and looked at Thanos. He smirked and went near me. Instead of doing anything, he surprisingly used the power stone again and I instinctively shielded myself and the force pushed me back and I hit my head on the rock, creating my blood to ran down from my forehead.