ENCOUNTER

*Y/N

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that we were on the car. I looked at myself and saw that I am laying down on the backseat. I slowly sat on the seat and I saw Nat looked at me.

"Hey, good to know you're awake." Nat said.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"We're going to a safe house." Steve said. He is driving my car on the way to this 'safe house'. I patted my pocket and felt my phone. I grabbed it and turned off the location of the phone and began encoding.

"What is it?" Steve asked as he looked at me through the rear view mirror.

"I'm trying to disable the tracker of my phone, so no one can follow me, even if I called Tony." I said as I put the phone to my ear and waiting for Tony to answer.

"Don't tell him--"

"I won't Nat. You know me." I said. Then, I heard Tony's voice.

"Hey baby! I missed you... I thought you were supposed to call me last night." Tony said in a worried tone.

"Hey. I'm sorry babe, I haven't had a chance to call since we're busy with the mission." I said.

"Are you coming home?"

"Not yet, Tony.. As much as I want too, I can't unless we're done with this." I said.

"Aww... I missed my wife..."

"I missed you too, Tony. We'll try to finish this mission fast, okay?"

"Alright. But, please make sure to be alright, okay? I can't afford losing you, baby..."

"I'll try babe, I'll try."

"Wait! Are you driving or in a middle of the mission? I might be disturbing you."

"No, Tony. I think we're far from the destination, yet. So, I still have time for you." I said as I looked at Steve and he nod his head in agreement. So, I put my back on the seat and just sighed deeply.

"Are you really okay there, baby?"

"Yeah, I am. How are you, love?" I asked as I put my head on the head rest of the seat.

"Lonely. And I missed you helping me with the lab." Tony said. I chuckled at him and smiled. I began looking at the window and saw the trees we're passing by.

"We're almost there." I heard Steve said. I sighed loudly and I talked to Tony.

"Tony, babe... I'm gonna end the call. We're almost at the destination." I said.

"Okay. Just take care of yourself, okay? I want to see you soon without scratch or blood or bruised on you, honey." Tony said worriedly with a bit threatening tone.

"I can't make promises, Tony."

"Please, honey... You're making me worried."

"I will, babe. I'll be alright. I love you Tony..."

"I love you more honey. See you soon."

"See you babe." I ended the call and I put it on my pocket. On cue, Steve stopped the car in front of a house. Steve opened his door. Me and Natasha did the same. We followed Steve behind as he knocked on the door. A couple while, we saw the blinds went up. The man opened the door and saw us.

"Hey man." The guy said.

"I'm sorry about this. We need a place to lay low." Steve began.

"We're sorry for disturbing your peace." I said.

"Everyone we know is trying to kill us." Nat said.

"Not everyone." The guy said and he went to the side and let us enter his house. The guy, or Sam rather, let us freshen up on his guestroom. Me, Nat and Steve went inside the guestroom. Steve let Natasha go first. I sat on the bed and I stared straight at the ground.

"Hey, you okay?" I heard Steve asked. I saw him sat beside me and faced me. I looked at him and I put my head on my hands.

"After knowing that Howard and Maria's death were not accident, I don't know what to tell Tony. I know it will crushed him knowing someone killed them." I said and I looked at him. "He loves his parents. Tony might dreaded of saying that to his dad, but deep inside, he feels the love for his father." I began. "And I don't know what to do if I ever see Tony gets sad." I said.

"He doesn't need to find out, Y/N." Steve said.

"And I wanted to keep it that way, I don't want to be the one breaking the news to him, cause it hurts me to see his reaction." I said.

"I know how you feel, Y/N." Steve said. Just then, Nat opened the door and she went out with a towel on her hand and began wiping her hair.

"You can go, Y/N." Steve said. I nodded my head and I make way to the bathroom. I closed the door and decided to take a quick bath.

~After a while~

Me, Steve and Nat were sitting on the dining table.

"So, the question is: who in SHIELD could launch a domestic missile strike?" Nat asked.

"Pierce." Steve said.

"Who happens to be sitting on top of the most secure building in the world." I said.

"But he's not working alone, Zola's algorithm was on the Lemurian Star." Steve added.

"So was Jasper Sitwell." Nat said.

"I knew something's up with that bald headed beast." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"So, the real question is: how do the two most wanted people in Washington kidnap a SHIELD officer in broad daylight?" Steve began.

"The answer is: you don't." Sam said as he dropped a folder on the table.

"What's this?" Steve asked as I got the folder and began scanning.

"Call it a resume." Sam said. I gave the picture to Nat and they began looking at it.

"Is this Bakhmala? The Khalid Khandil mission, that was you." Nat told Sam.

"You didn't say he was a para-rescue." I told Steve.

"Is this Riley?" Steve said.

"Yeah." Sam answered.

"I heard they couldn't bring in the choppers because of the RPGs. What did you use, a stealth chute?" Nat asked.

"This.." I said as I brought the folder to Steve and Nat. Steve grabbed the folder and looked at Sam.

"I thought you said you were a pilot."

"I never said pilot." Sam replied with a grin on his face.

"I can't ask you to do this, Sam. You got out for a good reason."

"Dude, Captain America needs my help. There's no better reason to get back in."

"Where can we get our hands on one of these things?" I asked.

"The last one is at Fort Meade, behind three guarded gates and a twelve-inch steel wall." Sam replied. I looked at Nat and she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Shouldn't be a problem." Steve said.