THE NEWS

*Y/N

While me, Tony, Tal and James are at the compound having a picnic. The quin jet Benatar ship arrived. Tony got confused. I saw Thor, Steve, Nat, Bruce and Rhodey went down the Benatar and the ship fly away. They are wearing their suits. I ran to them and tried to read their expressions, but they gave me a sad sigh.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." Steve said. I scoffed and tears starts clouding my eyes.

"Where are the stones?" I asked.

"It's gone. Thanos used it to destroy the stones." Bruce said.

"No, it can't be... It shouldn't be. It's the most powerful stones in the Universe, it shouldn't be destroyed." I said and I covered my mouth as I sobbed.

"We're sorry." Steve said again. Rhodey went near me and hugged me. I hugged him back and cried.

"What happened?" We heard Tony's voice. Then, I felt Tony got me from Rhodey. I tightly hugged Tony and silently cry in his shoulder. I felt him rubbed my back and he kissed my head.

"Why is she crying? What happened?" Tony asked.

"We went to find Thanos, to get the stones so we could snap our own fingers to bring back everyone, but he used it to destroy the stones." Nat said. I heard Tony released a deep breath and I broke the hug and immediately wiped my tears.

"So, we're gonna live this way?" Nat asked.

"Yeah, there was no other way." I said.

"Me and Y/N planned on moving out." I heard Tony said. I looked at him and saw him smiled at me and held my hand.

"It's the best way for us to move on and have our second chance together." Tony continued.

"That's good. We'll try to visit you and the kids." Steve said. I looked at him and nodded my head.

"You can stay here, it's your home too." Tony said. Steve nodded his head at Tony. I pulled Tony back to the kids.

"Let's go home, kids." Tony said.

"Yey!" They cheered. I smiled at them and saw Tony grabbed the blanket and the four of us walked back inside. I packed James and Tal's things and I proceeded in me and Tony's shared room. I saw him there, packing some things.

"I packed some of your things." Tony said. I nodded my head and I sat on the bed. Tony sat beside me and he hugged my waist.

"Baby..." Tony began.

"No moving on speech, yet. I'm just---I lost my friends when Sokovia Accords happened. Now, I lost my friends, forever. I can't move on that fast, Tony. I can't." I said.

"Me too. Up there in Space, after Thanos brought you. I don't know what's gonna happen, knowing Thanos will do something bad to you. I don't know what to do if I knew you and the kids turned to dust. I don't know... I already lost Peter, and I can't afford to lose you guys." Tony began.

"You didn't lost us, okay. And I didn't lost you." I said as I placed my hands on his cheeks.

"And I thank God I didn't." Tony said. We both leaned in and we kissed each other.

~Back at the house~

It was already night time when we reached home. Tal and James didn't want to go home yet, but Tony convinced them that their uncles and aunties can visit them whenever they're not busy. I made dinner for everyone and tonight was just a normal evening for us. We ate dinner, we watched movies and the kids went to sleep. I sat on the bed inside me and Tony's room while, Tony locked the doors for security. I heard the door opened and saw him entered the room. I put the book down on the nightstand. Tony sat beside me and we stayed silent. He held my hand and I looked at him.

"Tony..."

"Yeah?"

"Don't leave me, okay?" I said as I faced him and hold our hands.

"I will never, ever leave." Tony said.

"I don't know what I'll do if you ever leave me, and I don't want to know.." I said and tears fell from my eyes. Tony wiped off my tears. He leaned in and kissed me. I held his cheeks in my hands and kissed him back.

"Never.." Tony said while kissing me. "Ever..."

~After a month~

The kids, me and Tony are outside playing with their tent. When I suddenly felt weird. I stopped laughing and I covered my mouth.

"Baby, something wrong?" Tony asked.

"I don't--" I stopped talking when I felt vomiting. I immediately ran inside the house and into the bathroom in me and Tony's room. I bent on the toilet bowl and puke.

"Let it all out, baby. Let it all out." I heard Tony said as he held my hair and rubbed my back. After I puke, I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth. After I cleaned myself, I leaned on the sink and took a heavy breathe.

"Are we??" I heard Tony. I looked behind me and saw him confused.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said as I tried to shrug off that same feeling again.

"Baby, when was your last period?" Tony asked as he held my arms.

"I'm gonna run to the store." I said, now really bringing THAT feeling again.

"No. Why don't we go to the hospital to try and check it." Tony said. I nodded my head and there I saw him smile genuinely.

"I love you.." Tony pecked my lips and I giggled.

"Let's not get our hopes high, not until we've got the results."

"Baby! My swimmers haven't failed us yet. So, I'm sure that we're expecting." Tony said and I laughed at him.

"Why don't you take the kids to the car and meet you there, I'll just change my clothes." I said.

"Okay. I love you!!" Tony shouted as he went out of the room. I shake my head while laughing at his silliness.

~After 3 hours~

We have arrived home. Tony told the kids to stay at the living room. Me and Tony went to our room, readily to open the envelope to reveal the answer. Tony dragged me inside the room and I laughed as he does. He closed the door behind me and we stand facing each other.

"Ready?" I asked him.

"Whenever you're ready, honey." He said and I smiled big. I began to open the brown envelope. "But first--" Tony exclaimed and I looked at him.

"I love you, okay. No matter what the paper says, I love you no matter what. And we'll do this together." Tony said and I smiled big at him.

"I love you too, no matter what the result says.." I said and I went near him to kiss him. After a couple of seconds, I broke the kiss and released a happy sigh.

"Let's do it." I said. I slowly opened the envelope and I got the results. Tony went beside me and we read the results.

And it's.....

PREGNANT!