WITH YOU

*Y/N

"What...Happened?" I asked as I breathed heavily. 

"You flat lined and we did a CPR." Chief Weber said. I looked around me and saw the Residents and the other doctors surrounding me. I just nodded my head and I felt Bailey lift my head bed. I looked at the room and saw no sign of my family. 

"W--Where are they?" I asked. Bailey put me an oxygen mask and she looked at me.

"They're outside and you gave them a big scare. Mr. Stark thought he's gonna lose his wife for the second time." Bailey said. 

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"A week." She said. 

"So, I missed a week from this coma instead of--" I start to cry and Bailey held my arms and I took fast breaths. Bailey held my cheeks in her hands and I looked at her.

"It's just a week. You can still make up for the time you lost. To your husband, your children. They're waiting for you outside." Bailey said. I nodded my head and I looked at the chief.

"Bring them in." I said. They nodded their heads and walked out. I tried to take a deep breath. I heard the door opened and saw Tony, carrying Tal in his arms. I smiled big and saw Tal's excitement.

"Mommy!!" She went down her daddy's arms and she ran to my bed. Tony went to my bedside and helped Tal into the bed. I hugged Tal tightly and I cried. Tony hugged us too and felt him kissed my head. I looked at him and I held his cheek in my hand and pulled him to me for a long, passionate kiss. I broke the kiss and I hugged the two of them to me as tears fell down my eyes.

"I love you so much Y/N, I love you so much..." Tony said. 

"I love you more Tony.. I love you too.." I said and gave him a peck on the lips. 

"Mommy, I missed you." Tal said as she broke the hug. Tony sat beside me and he hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him and I smiled at Tal, who's sitting on my lap. 

"Mommy missed all of you. I'm sorry mommy gave you a scare." I said. I broke the hug from Tony and I touched Tal's cheeks in my hands. I leaned in and kissed her forehead. 

"Will you forgive mommy?" I asked.

"Yes!" Tal said and she hugged me again. I leaned on Tony's arm and we hugged each other. Just then, the door opened and we saw Rhodes holding a baby on his arms. Tony stand and he went near his best friend. Tony got the baby in his arms and went near me so I can see the baby. 

"Oh my gosh

"Oh my gosh.. He looks just like you, Tony." I said as Tony passed the baby to me. 

"It's our son." Tony said. I smiled at him and I peck his lips. 

"I love you so much, babe." 

"I love you more.." Tony said. Tal sat on his father's lap and Tony held us near him. 

"Good to have you back, Y/N." Rhodes said.

"Good to be back." I said and smiled at him. I sighed and lay my head on Tony's neck. 

"So, Tony said that he'll tell me the baby's name unless it's with you. So what?" Rhodey asked. I chuckled and I looked at my son.

"Rhodes, meet Anthony James Stark." I said.

"Oh, so we're naming--wait---you named your baby after me?" Rhodey asked in a flatter tone.

"Oh it's still after me.." Tony said and the three adults laughed. "Of course, you're our best friend. But you're not James' godfather." Tony said. 

"That's fine, I get to be Talia's godfather and I share my name with the little Stark." Rhodes said. 

"We haven't discuss the godparents of James, baby." Tony said. 

"Not yet.." I said and he nodded. I looked at Tal and saw her snuggled on her father's chest, fast asleep. I looked at my two kids and I smiled at them. 

"I'm lucky that I get to see them." I said.

"We are." Tony said. He kissed my forehead and I signed for Rhodes to get James in my arms and he placed him on the baby bed. 

"I should get going. Y/N, make sure that man is going to get his sleep. He never got a proper sleep since you undergo into coma." Rhodey said. I looked at Tony and looked at him in warning look.

"Take care, Rhodes." I said without looking at Rhodey. I heard him laughed and heard the door open and closed.

"Before you get mad, I know what I did and what you'll say. I promise I'll sleep." Tony said immediately before I got a chance to speak.

"Okay." I said as I lay down.

"Okay? That's it? No 'I told you' speech?" Tony asked confusingly.

"Tony, I know why and what. I just came back from the comatose and I don't want to argue with my husband, okay?" 

"Okay." Tony lay Tal in my arm and I lay on his arm as he wrapped the blanket around us. He hugged us. I looked at him and we both leaned in and kissed.

"Good night baby." Tony said.

"Good night babe. I love you." 

"I love you too." I kissed Tal's forehead and smiled at her tired state.

"I love you too, Tal." I said softly and closed my eyes. 

~Midnight~ 

We heard James' cry. I looked beside me and saw no sign of Tony. I looked at James' baby bed and saw Tony sitting on the couch with James on his arms while he's feeding his son. I smiled at the sight of Tony. 

"You're cute." I said and Tony looked at me. He smiled big and winked at me. 

"You should be asleep."

"How is he still feeding when I haven't gave him my breastmilk?" I asked.

"They're still breastmilk but, other mom who donated for the baby." Tony said. I just nodded my head and looked at Tal. 

"How did she handle everything?" I asked.

"Like a champ. She pushed me to eat, sleep and take care of myself. She doesn't want to see me so weak." 

"She's just worried." I explained.

"I know and she got that from you." I chuckled and I smiled big. 

"How's Peter?" I asked.

"Well, I told him to back off from the vulture thingy and he's on his way home from DC. They won the semi-finals." Tony said as he softly sway while patting James' back for a burp.

"That's great. Congratulate him for me." Just then, James burped twice and we laughed softly.

"Well, I'm still trying to practice complimenting other people unless it's my family." Tony placed James on his bed and he walked back to the bed. He lay beside me and Tal, and he kissed me and Tal's forehead.

"You're getting there, baby." I said.

"I know. Why don't we go to sleep first?" He asked.

"Good night babe." 

"Good night baby." I looked up at him and peck his lips. Then, I closed my eyes again and fell asleep with my husband and my children.