REPORT II

*Y/N

After the short kiss, I was about to get up from his lap, when he stopped me and he pulled me to him.

"Don't go, please." Tony pleads.

"I'll just get you a glass of water and I'll be back." I said.

"I don't need it. I just want you to stay here."

"Can I get my coffee instead?" I asked him.

"Fine, just make it fast baby." He said as he got up butt naked and grabbed a pair of pajama pants and a grey tank top. I immediately went down and grabbed my cup of coffee and had my last refill of my coffee and I went back to the bedroom. I saw Tony laying on the bed and when he heard me came in, he looked at me and gave me a soft smile. I went on my bedside and I place my cup on the table beside me and I sat on the bed. I put a pillow on my back as I lay my back on the headboard. Tony put the blanket to us and he lay his head on my lap and I began to brushed my fingertips on his hair. 

"A, can we continue our work?" I asked my AI.

"Yes miss." She replied and I got my phone from my pocket and the virtual files was shown in front of me and Tony. 

"Baby, why are you still working?" Tony asked as he looked at me. 

"Fury gave me a task. It's about Dr. Bruce Banner. Here look." I dragged my finger to the virtual pad and I clicked the footage of the Hulk in the city. Tony slowly sat beside me and he looked at the screen watching the rage of the Hulk.

"What's that thing?" Tony asked. 

"He's called Hulk. But, the real name is doctor Robert Bruce Banner--"

"Is he the guy, the scientist regarding nuclear physics?" Tony asked me.

"Bingo!" I said. 

"Wow! I did not expect him to look like that.." Tony said.

"Actually, that's the other form of Banner. A, can you tell Tony some background of Dr. Banner." I asked the AI as I grabbed my cup and sip my coffee. ARIA began telling Tony about the experimentation of Hulk and some formula.

"Recreating that super soldier serum is hard and challenging." Tony said. 

"I know, we were trying to replicate it, so we can help Dr. Banner to change into his old self without turning into a Hulk." I said.

"It's impossible to do anything right now, unless we talked to him about his experimentation." Tony said.

"Yeah. I give up!" I said as I lay on the bed and groaned.

"Why did Fury gave you this?" Tony asked. I sat again on the bed and faced him.

"Fury wanted me to check on him if he's a valuable member for his super band." I said.

"I thought so.." Tony remarked. "So, will he be able to make it?" 

"I think so, yeah." 

"Then, tell Fury that he's acceptable. The End. End of your task and end of your stressing." 

"I'll try to tell him tomorrow." I said. "After my assessment, another agent will be the final call for this task." I said.

"Then, good. Still have work?" He asked.

"Yup, just gonna write my final assessment and send it all to Fury." 

"Can it wait until tomorrow?" He asked.

"Why?"

"I want to sleep with my girlfriend."

"Just lay down beside me. I'm gonna log this to my laptop and typed my two-pages assessment." I said.

"Two pages? This Hulk assessment can be filled only on one page!" Tony said shockingly.

"Babe, I have a lot of assessment based on Dr. Banner, his experimentation, his miscalculated formulas and the raging Hulk." I said as I stand and grabbed my laptop from my bag. Then, I sat back on the bed and opened my laptop. 

"A, compile that files in my laptop and put it nicely on a folder, so I can began typing." I said to my AI.

"Yes miss." The AI replied.

"Come on, baby.." Tony pleads.

"Babe, give me 30 minutes and I'm gonna sleep with you. I promise." I told him.

"Fine, 30 minutes. JARVIS, time her up." Tony said.

"Yes boss." JARVIS replied. Then, I began typing a lot of assumptions, prognosis, approach and final assessments. I can see Tony in my peripheral view that he is watching my every move and every reactions I showed while doing my work. JARVIS kept reminding us the time remaining. The two-pages report turned into a five-pages report. 

"5 minutes remaining." JARVIS reminded.

"DONE!!" I said as I sent the report to Fury. I closed my laptop and placed it beside my bag. I sat on the bed and put the covers on me. I looked at Tony and his index finger was on top of his lips like he didn't expect me to finished a report that is consisting of five-pages in less than 30 minutes.

"See, I did my promise." I said and he smiled at me.

"I never doubted you, baby." Tony said as the both of us laid on the bed. I lay my head on his arm and I wrapped my arms around him and I felt him kissed my head. I looked at him and smiled. 

"Good night, Tones. I love you." 

"Good night baby." We both leaned in and we peck each other's lips and I went back to his arms and snuggled up on him.

"I love you too.." Tony added. I closed my eyes and sighed in contentment as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

~The following day~

It was already noon time. Me and Tony just finished eating lunch when we heard my phone rang. I looked at the caller and saw it's Fury.

"Hey Fury, have you seen my report?"

"You never stop to impress me. I'm glad you finished your report within 12 hours range."

"So, am I done?" 

"You are. I'm going to pass this to Romanoff since this will be her new assignment."

"Thank you.." 

"Good job, Y/L/N."

"Thanks Fury." I said as I ended the call. 

"So, what did he said?" Tony asked as he went to me.

"He was impressed because I got to finished my report within 12 hours." I said and I jumped in excitement. Tony chuckled at my reaction and he held my hand. 

"Come on, let's do a movie marathon. Cause you deserved it!" 

"Oh my God!! Can we watch Y/Fav/Film?!"

"Arghh! Fine! We keep watching that for almost a hundred times." Tony said in annoyance.

"Come on Tony, I thought you said that I deserved this." I told him as I pout my lips at him and showed him my puppy dog eyes: his weakness.

"Yeah, come on! Let's watch it before I changed my mind!" Tony said. I jumped and clapped my hands. I went to him and gave him a short kiss on the lips. 

"You're the best boyfriend ever!" I complimented him and he smirked.

"Nothing can beat me that, cause you're mine forever!" He said while he peck my lips. I giggled at the kiss and I held his hand.

"Come on!" I said and dragged him to the living room and we set up the movie. The AI closed the lights and the windows and Tony prepared our snacks while I got some pillows and blanket for me and Tony. And I am right, Tony is the best!